Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
I dunno. I was always more of a kiss-on-the-cheek kind of guy.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I love the feel of a squishy person I'm my arms. I also love lifting not so squishy ones in the air hugging. All sizes of people have their hugging benefits and it's wicked fun! I don't hug nearly as much as I like to haha, as I found a lot of people have 'personal space.' Psh:crazy:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I guess I'm atypical in this aspect of ENFPness.:crazy: I tense up when hugged unless I know the person really really well.

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I guess I'm atypical in this aspect of ENFPness.:crazy: I tense up when hugged unless I know the person really really well.
oh yeah.. ill tense up a little, although if i find the person attractive obviously they are an instant hug target :proud:

it's a good tool to bond with new people too..

·
Registered
815 Posts
I'm (perhaps) a weird ENFP in that I don't really like hugs. They can be awkward, first of all, but also, it just feels too intimate. I feel like physically touching brings about a level of intimacy I'm not positive I want to share with you for awhile.

I never really considered it, but I feel like, by hugging me, I've shared a special part of myself, and frankly, not everyone deserves it. I must be careful who I give those pieces to, you know?

Idk if that even makes sense.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Is there such a thing as an ENFP that doesn't like hugs?

Reactions: amanda32

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
is there a such thing as liking hugs too much??

i feel like i like hugs an unnatural amount.. :proud:

semi-serious question.
semi-serious answer: I love givin em! it's like *hug hug hug the boys are maaarching!*

I wish I could hug more people, sometimes they get scared

I think it's because I was a recluse for a long time and now I want human contact :happy:

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
I love hugs! I really really enjoy both giving and receiving random hugs for no reason. I love hugging tall people. <3 And my favourite kind of hug is where the other person (male probably) picks me up and sometimes even spins me around. Makes me feel very special and loved. ^^

When I'm upset, though, hugs usually make me feel even worse. When I'm sad/angry, I don't like people touching me, it makes me cry. >.>

·
Registered
509 Posts
I love hugging. Everyone :D

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
I always have this unclean feeling from hugs. So I don't do them much, the feeling lingers and makes me wanna wash it off.
Also it insinuates a social contract of caring and sharing. Ew.

@The King Of Dreams: I see you changed the font :proud: Awesome!

·
Registered
862 Posts
I'm (perhaps) a weird ENFP in that I don't really like hugs. They can be awkward, first of all, but also, it just feels too intimate. I feel like physically touching brings about a level of intimacy I'm not positive I want to share with you for awhile.

I never really considered it, but I feel like, by hugging me, I've shared a special part of myself, and frankly, not everyone deserves it. I must be careful who I give those pieces to, you know?

Idk if that even makes sense.
It makes perfect sense - this is exactly why I don't like hugs from random people, or even people I'm friends with. Anyone who hugs me (properly, not just some meaningless half second hug for the sake of social protocol) gets behind my shield. I don't have any defences behind that shield, so no one gets to hug me unless I trust them completely. And then probably not if they're a guy simply cause that's kinda awkward.
If I do decided to let them in though... :D

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Love hugs. I tend to hug people in a business environment! It's just what I do!!! Creates awkwardness when I realize some of my superiors are there too, they only get a handshake, and then they feel slightly offended? :)

I am a pretty tight/firm hugger. Not necessarily in the sense of "pressing in" but definitely in the sense of a firm grip :) Hug right or go home :D No wimpy hugs.

·
His Majesty
12,625 Posts
Love hugs. I tend to hug people in a business environment! It's just what I do!!! Creates awkwardness when I realize some of my superiors are there too, they only get a handshake, and then they feel slightly offended? :)

I am a pretty tight/firm hugger. Not necessarily in the sense of "pressing in" but definitely in the sense of a firm grip :) Hug right or go home :D No wimpy hugs.

OMG thank you thank you thank you! I like my hugs firm. Just like a firm handshake is good so is the same with a hug. Those are my favorites. Can you give me a hug?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts