Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any fans out there? My best guess

Butthead: ESTP
Beavis: ESFP
Mr. Van Driesen: INFP
Buzzcut: ESTJ
Principle McVicker: He's a nervous wreck about discipline and isn't very firm ( xSFJ maybe?)
Daria: INFJ
Mr. Anderson: ISTJ
Stewart: Pretty guillible and wants to fit in badly, also very responsible and respects authority, ESFJ?
Todd: ISTP

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Very hard to say. Stewart might be ISFJ instead of ESFJ. Buzzcut is totally ESTJ. INFP for Van Driesen sounds right.

I didn't watch enough of the Daria show on Mtv, so I don't know her extremely well, but she strikes me as more of an INTJ rather than INFJ.

Beavis and Butthead are so hard to peg. SP sounds right for those two, and E does too. They don't seem to do much thinking or feeling, though. :p

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Beavis/Butthead

Very hard to say. Stewart might be ISFJ instead of ESFJ. Buzzcut is totally ESTJ. INFP for Van Driesen sounds right.

I didn't watch enough of the Daria show on Mtv, so I don't know her extremely well, but she strikes me as more of an INTJ rather than INFJ.

Beavis and Butthead are so hard to peg. SP sounds right for those two, and E does too. They don't seem to do much thinking or feeling, though. :p
Yeah I just guessed on Daria, I didn't watch much of the show either. Stewart could be ISFJ, as he really just has his parents, definately xSFJ. As for the the two fartknockers, yeah they really don't seem to do anything. I went with Butthead as the thinking one since he usually gets the lightbulb moments. Beavis actually does do a lot emoting especially when Van Driessen's around. Then again its really not a deep show. Better question might what type do you think Mike Judge is?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts