Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya Everyone! :)

I though it would be nice to introduce myself here since I have just signed up and am a little obsessed with personality typing! =] I am always on a quest of self-discovery and I think this would be such a great place to help me find a few more answers on my own identity as well as chatting to some awesomely friendly people! :D My name is Leigh (incase you didn't twig! ^_^), 23 years of age from England! Woooo! :laughing:

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Hiya Everyone! :)

I though it would be nice to introduce myself here since I have just signed up and am a little obsessed with personality typing! =] I am always on a quest of self-discovery and I think this would be such a great place to help me find a few more answers on my own identity as well as chatting to some awesomely friendly people! :D My name is Leigh (incase you didn't twig! ^_^), 23 years of age from England! Woooo! :laughing:
I'm getting good at spotting INFP's!!!

I'm in the UK too.

But I'm not an INFP. :dry:

Well. Mostly not. :crazy:

Hello & Welcome!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm getting good at spotting INFP's!!!

I'm in the UK too.

But I'm not an INFP. :dry:

Well. Mostly not. :crazy:

Hello & Welcome!
Hi Hi, Mr UK man! :) Fanks! Am I so typecast? :p haha! I have decided you are awesome (partly) because you have crazy Japanese videos embedded into your profile, but largely because you seem nice! :p haha!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Hi Hi, Mr UK man! :) Fanks! Am I so typecast? :p haha! I have decided you are awesome (partly) because you have crazy Japanese videos embedded into your profile, but largely because you seem nice! :p haha!
Thanks. :blushed:

You're not a stereotype. I just have the power of intuition. Mu ha ha ha ha ha! :crazy:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi! I'm new here too! Welcome =)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts