Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
I think its very possible, The only reason is that we are too lazy. I think we are the closest you can get to a dictator because we know how to manipulate, Fi is the last function we learn to develop, so we wont mind stepping all over people to get there, and the fact that we can brainstorm with Ne and filter with Ti we can win over the more intellectual people with our cunning logic and just manipulate the others with our charming confidence. I dont think we have the motivation to start this, the attention span to pull it off, or the ability to keep everyone under our charms for very long.

So the possibility? I think its very possible
Will it happen? Doubt it. . .

·
Banned
1,174 Posts
There's no way such an endeavour would end well.
I would say it's a sign of the apocalypse.

·
Banned
1,987 Posts
"Congratulations, you've achieved your dream. Now just don't forget about us INFPs!" :crazy:

477 Posts
ENTJ's make the best dictators, sorry :(
I guess ENTP's could take over the world, though, if they had an army of xSTJ's to do their bidding. That way they can just spend time being witty on the internet without actually having to do any hard work ;)

·
Registered
644 Posts
Watch in quirt amusement as they initially solve a number of key issues...then get bored with the petty details of actually making the world function on a daily basis...and find someone else to take over. Whether this would be a carefully selected and responsible leader, or a goat, I'm still undecided.

I suspect it would depend on their moods.

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
I guess ENTP's could take over the world, though, if they had an army of xSTJ's to do their bidding. That way they can just spend time being witty on the internet without actually having to do any hard work ;)
As for you, subterranean, shhh! The rest of world hasn't actually noticed yet.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Goats are amazing creatures. No, really. Have you ever tried to look one in the eye, and stare it down?
I see...that only leaves one question, would our new goat leader be wearing a suit or a crown?

No wait, both, it would be both...

(It is as if they can see into your souls though, and aren’t very impressed by what they find)

·
Banned
207 Posts
Tsk you ENTPs can have the world. I'll have my magical unicorns, fairies, and lightning bolts and fireballs, and hot boys/girls. Sure, take the world, but we have sex, and Oreos. So meh. :laughing:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts