Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
ENTP type 8w5
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know, what the hell am I doing here this isn’t my place and all of that, but I’ve ran out of ways to make this clear, please be my friend you guys, I have no intention of acting as the annoying stereotype with you but I can’t lie and say I don’t like your stereotype

·
Registered
ENTP type 8w5
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Please give us, the INTJ community, a preview of what this friendship might look like.

Feel free to include examples and goals.
Well, I’m only thinking of a constructive friendship where a friend sharpens a friend like iron sharpens iron, whether it’s be in formulating formidable arguments and points of view or just plain old listening and feedback, I’m sure that’s not harmful but helpful

·
Registered
INTJ
128 Posts
I'm already laughing at this thread, so keep it coming. RedBlaur, make us laugh, and we will be your friends.

IMO some of the best comedians are ENTPs. The sharp ones can talk their way out of anything. INTPs can hurl some zingers, too.

Theoretically, it works out like this: Ne + Ti + Fe = Randomness, truth, and the ability to see things the way most people do. Then, underneath it all, Si provides a context for tradition or history. See how that makes for good comedy?

One of my favorite stand-up routines is from Eddie Izzard's "Dress to Kill" tour. You might think otherwise, but I consider him ENTP. Listen for the part about, "Do you have a flag?" and, "Cake or death?" Please enjoy this link. I saw him in person, and my ribs and jaws hurt from laughing so much.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts