• You're a moron

Votes: 12 57.1%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
INTP
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not really. But I was told that interesting and descriptive titles usually yield more and better responses.

3 different people obsessed with typology have typed me in 3 different ways. I'm here to find out which one of them was right, if one of them was right at all.

Any questions?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Very nice title indeed :) Welcome and have fun !
My question is, did any of the people you mentioned type you as INTJ ? For me you kinda sound like one ( just a guess of course, I know it's too early to tell ).

·
Registered
INTP
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes.

I made a topic in "What's my personality type?" section of the forum if you'd like to contribute to the unfolding of that mystery.

·
The Macabre
3,145 Posts
Hey there! you're a terrorist? we can terrorize muffins together, haha. i'm the resident sadistic ENFP. I'll probablyy annoy you at somepoint. Welcome to teh forumz. we're always open exccept for on days that you don't go online.

·
The Macabre
3,145 Posts
Quiet communist!
communism and terrorism are different! it's not the cold war anymore. *rolls eyes at this weirdo*

(i'm weird too, i just perfer the term eccentric.)

·
Registered
INTP
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Pink? I thought it was red.
Maybe it depends on your level of devotion. So if you're a moderate communist (if there is such a thing) you're pink.

Or maybe if you're gay and a communist.

There is something wrong with this place. In the "Alice in Wonderland" kind of way.

It's as if everyone is one sandwich short of a picnic. A few beers short of a six-pack. One brick shy of a load. A few fish short of a hatstand. Not playing with a full deck. Out to lunch. The lift doesn't go to the top floor. The lights are on, but nobody's home. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Not hitting on all six cylinders. One column short of a hall.

I'll fit right in.

·
Premium Member
10,504 Posts
I didn't know that "terrorist" and "moron" were mutually exclusive!
Welcome.
I am looking forward to entertaining posts from you.

Reactions: Steel Magnolia

·
Banned
891 Posts
I didn't know that "terrorist" and "moron" were mutually exclusive!
Welcome.
I am looking forward to entertaining posts from you.
Agreed completely.

I'll be waiting here as well, constantly anticipating some additional "entertainment" from the OP of this thread. Keep 'em coming, OP!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts