Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have done basically EVERY personality test there is.
I am an ENTP-A in MBTI.
I am 7w8 Sexual Varient in Enneagram.
I am SCUEI, primary Inquisitie in The Big Five test.
I am ILE in Socionics.
I am a Sanguine in the classical greek temperament test.

I have been into psychology for a LONG TIME! And i was honestly stunned by how accurate all of these personality profiles are. Everything you need to knwo about me is in the "about me" section of my profile page, and here are the results of some of the tests I have done.

Please, tell me all you know about this combination! Obviously I can find what an ENTP is like, I can find what an SCUEI is like, I can find what a 7w8 is like. But I cannot find what an ENTP SCUEI 7w8 is like? You know what I mean?! :wink:
Untitled.jpg
7w8.jpg
SCUEI.jpg
SCUEI1.jpg

Sorry for the Serbian language!

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
ENTP SCUEI 7w8 ILE is a really typical combination. Lol. So you wouldn't have any particularly "odd" factors skewing your type. Like for instance, an ENTP 5 (yes, they exist) is going to look different from your stereotypical ENTP 7w8. Even a 7w6 will look a little different. There are also ENTP 9s who tend to be more conflict avoidant for instance and might not fit the "debater" stereotype (which is in the first place a stereotype anyway). Others might test for instance SCUAI on the Big 5, which suggests they might be stronger on Fe as they are more "accomodating" of others. Some might be more reserved than social but still cognitive extraverts. In Socionics there are subtypes, so ILE-Ne vs. ILE-0 (balanced) vs. ILE-Ti will seem different. There are variations within every type like this. But your ENTP SCUEI 7w8 ILE combination would be pretty much standard fare.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
@counterintuitive so can you describe this combination, use your own words. Don't just say what I know, tell me something I don't know. :wink: And can you PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS THREAD, PLEASE: http://personalitycafe.com/whats-my-personality-type/778650-jai-brooks-mbti-type-what-type-janoskians-cutie-ariana-grandes-ex.html
I told you what I know already. That post was my own words; I didn't copy and paste. If that's not enough, I can't help you further.

Not going to help you with that thread either as I have no clue what "Jai Brooks", "the Janoskian's cutie", and "Ariana Grande's ex" are and don't care to find out.

It ould mean SO much! Thank you and God bless you!
"It would mean so much" sounds weird coming from an ENTP. I'd expect something more like, "If it interests you" or "If you're interested in helping" - something emphasizing interest.

Oh, and I think that I am ILE-Ne, but I don't remember. I might do the test again.
I thought you were typed using the IEs or at least posting a questionnaire to the Socionics subforum. Instead, you used a test. Suddenly, all of your other posts make sense...

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@counterintuitive why so negative, bro? I asked for help and if you don't want to be a decent human being, than don't! Your "knowledge" of ENTPs is SO shallow and stereotypical, that it is painfully funny.

Remember one thing, with hating somebody, you only boost their ego and make their life awesome-ER, while you degrade your own more and more. But if that's what you've chosen, then go ahead!

Thank you for your help and God bless you! :wink:

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
@counterintuitive why so negative, bro? I asked for help and if you don't want to be a decent human being, than don't! Your "knowledge" of ENTPs is SO shallow and stereotypical, that it is painfully funny.

Remember one thing, with hating somebody, you only boost their ego and make their life awesome-ER, while you degrade your own more and more. But if that's what you've chosen, then go ahead!

Thank you for your help and God bless you! :wink:
I've helped you all I can, so I declined to help you further. I don't "hate" you. Btw, "decent human being" is Fi language, as it's a judgment of my character. Unusual, again, coming from an Fi PoLR type.

Your "knowledge" of ENTPs is SO shallow and stereotypical, that it is painfully funny.
Ironic.

Glad to make your life "awesome-ER" though.

Reactions: Lord Fudgingsley

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@counterintuitive hahaha! He doesn't get the sarcasm OMG! :laughing: I am DYING!!! :laughing: I was sarcasticly trying to be as nice as to use the words "decent human being". Haha when I am being myself, I am accused of being to harsh, when I use my Fe to disguise as what I should "be like" :tongue: then I am not ENTP enough.

DO you expect a thinker to act like a thinker ALL THE TIME? My thinking score is 70-somethin %. I was joking in this case, but what if I wasn't? If I honestly wanted you to be a decent human being, that would prove that I am using my 20-something % of feeling. #getyofactsstraight

I am honestly tired of explaining who I am wich is pretty visible. :crazy: Anyway, for all future hating/ignorant/ trolling/ stalking comments I won't reply. I have said in my previous post all I have to say about THOSE people.
Stay on topic or leave!

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
@counterintuitive hahaha! He doesn't get the sarcasm OMG! :laughing: I am DYING!!! :laughing: I was sarcasticly trying to be as nice as to use the words "decent human being". Haha when I am being myself, I am accused of being to harsh, when I use my Fe to disguise as what I should "be like" :tongue: then I am not ENTP enough.

DO you expect a thinker to act like a thinker ALL THE TIME? My thinking score is 70-somethin %. I was joking in this case, but what if I wasn't? If I honestly wanted you to be a decent human being, that would prove that I am using my 20-something % of feeling. #getyofactsstraight

I am honestly tired of explaining who I am wich is pretty visible. :crazy: Anyway, for all future hating/ignorant/ trolling/ stalking comments I won't reply. I have said in my previous post all I have to say about THOSE people.
Stay on topic or leave!
You didn't use Fe. You used Fi to make an Fi judgment of my character. A lot of ENTPs (and ESTPs) here have a strong tertiary Fe and use it frequently and you can tell it's clearly Fe, not Fi. You on the other hand, use Fi. Maybe learn the difference between Fe and Fi before you decide on your type.

Yes, your type is very visible indeed. ;)

·
Registered
413 Posts
It's a very high-energy and fairly odd combo, like eating flamin' hot cheetos, chex mix, green apples, potato chips, American cheese and ketchup together all in one bite. (I have done this. It tastes amazing.)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts