Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... When people expect me to make a VERY QUICK DECISION involving which way to turn when we are driving a car... RIGHT WHEN WE'RE ABOUT TO MAKE A TURN! :angry: I DON'T HAVE 2.5 SECONDS TO MAKE A DECISION, DAMMIT! :crying: One of these days someone will ask me where to turn and I'll not say anything, see if we'll crash somewhere!

That crap really grinds my gears... Ugh, and it also scares me! :crazy:

Your turn.

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
I don't particularly hate anything either. Although, if someone gives me the finger I'll ruminate about it later that night and wonder if it was an aggressive gesture or simply a reference to the beautiful sun in the sky.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I hate the twisted values society seems to uphold. It's all superficial and plastic, based only on appearances and getting the next hot guy/girl to check you out/get in your pants... Nobody's thoughts go any deeper than that, at least not for very long...

I hate that I'm at a huge disadvantage in this society because I want to live a life with substance and meaning, and not put a label on it.

·
Registered
469 Posts
I hate it when I get back lies and inauthenticity--either on an emotional or a literal level--in response to my sincere and sometimes courageous efforts to be truthful and open. That goes for my personal relationships and my life as an activist.

warning...political rant to follow :(

Tonight I am extra angry at some law enforcement I spoke with back in February. I spoke with a cop at length about whether he was collecting information about potential terrorists in a constitutionally responsible manner. It was a lovely, friendly conversation...he seemed to understand fully my concerns, as well as the federal laws he was supposed to be following when he was doing his job.

Well, last night a friend called me to say that authorities in that particular state have decided it's fine to spy on activists in the name of "security." Thanks for lying to me, and thanks for pooping on the First Amendment (sarcasm alert).

OK, yes, I admit...perhaps this officer was merely self-deluded. Well, then, I suppose I also hate it when people lie to themselves.

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't particularly hate anything either. Although, if someone gives me the finger I'll ruminate about it later that night and wonder if it was an aggressive gesture or simply a reference to the beautiful sun in the sky.
:crazy: Nice!

I hate it when people tell me how to dress. Really? Since when were you on TLC's "What Not To Wear"? Am I missing something? I don't dress like a ridiculous fool, I like things nice and simple and then I gotta have people jump on the chance to tell me to wear more "brights"? :dry: I'm not a clown car.

·
Registered
717 Posts
When people feel so offended by something that they take its existence as a personal assault and try to eradicate it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I really hate it when people try to pressure me into doing something. For whatever reason, I like to keep my options open. I don't really know how to explain it, but I just hate committing to doing stuff. More often than not, whatever I would have committed to would have been a lot of fun anyways. I guess it is that whole mentality of feeling like you are in control of your life. Getting back to the point, I don't like pushy people. (Not hate, but dislike).

1 - 20 of 143 Posts