Personality Cafe banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m not an open book (introverted). MBTI: INTP, Enneagram: Type 3 (The Achiever), Zodiac: Cancer.

I like to think of myself as fiercely independent and free spirited. Graduated high school and was CompTIA A+ (I.T. Technician) at 16 years old. Obtained my college level general education classes at 17 years old. Enlisted into the U.S. Army as a 94e (Radio Communications Security Repairer, CCE Technician). Served a total of three years before obtaining a continuation in higher education in database and web applications programming. I want to go back to school.

Presently I am processing a breakup. Life is challenging right now because of how much time I have on my hands. Needless to say it’s a grab your guns and bring your friends moment in life.

Homeless and without a vehicle after a serious breakup. I am putting the pieces back together. I have an intake appointment with a domestic violence shelter on June 23rd (2020) and have a V.A. Housing appointment on the 25th.

I look for work as I gain stability.

I am pretty radical and my expectations of others is pretty much the same. My block lists are kept empty. My principal is that I have placed before you all an open door that only you can shut. I see that you have little strength and yet you have not denied my name. In addition, my grace is not a weakness. It is second to my rule of thumb: “don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.” (ZeroSeconds)

I am looking for serious companionship.

Talented people tend to experience identity foreclosure and I just want to heal up with my mirroring friends (ENTJs and ESTJs, Typically).

View attachment 866186 View attachment 866187 View attachment 866189

1 - 1 of 1 Posts