Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m not an open book (introverted). MBTI: INTP, Enneagram: Type 3 (The Achiever), Zodiac: Cancer.

I like to think of myself as fiercely independent and free spirited. Graduated high school and was CompTIA A+ (I.T. Technician) at 16 years old. Obtained my college level general education classes at 17 years old. Enlisted into the U.S. Army as a 94e (Radio Communications Security Repairer, CCE Technician). Served a total of three years before obtaining a continuation in higher education in database and web applications programming. I want to go back to school.

Presently I am processing a breakup. Life is challenging right now because of how much time I have on my hands. Needless to say it’s a grab your guns and bring your friends moment in life.

Homeless and without a vehicle after a serious breakup. I am putting the pieces back together. I have an intake appointment with a domestic violence shelter on June 23rd (2020) and have a V.A. Housing appointment on the 25th.

I look for work as I gain stability.

I am pretty radical and my expectations of others is pretty much the same. My block lists are kept empty. My principal is that I have placed before you all an open door that only you can shut. I see that you have little strength and yet you have not denied my name. In addition, my grace is not a weakness. It is second to my rule of thumb: “don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.” (ZeroSeconds)

I am looking for serious companionship.

Talented people tend to experience identity foreclosure and I just want to heal up with my mirroring friends (ENTJs and ESTJs, Typically).

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Phone number (325)-338-1727, feel free to text me. I’ve got nothing but time to burn right now.

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
I tend to keep a fairly strict separation between my online world and my real life world.

Why not just stick around and vent to your hearts content on this forum? It's pretty good for just writing shit and letting it all out. Or at least, I think it is, via anonymity.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Just fight back bro ... there is not other choice.
Finding a meaning is the goal of our limited life nobody can really help you with that only support you .
Blaming the external "worlds" is the best way to enter in those eternals mental cycles/themes without exit.

If your reality can't give you what you want , just create you own fucking reality .... reading , learning , working in your depth self , superficial self and the external world every hour of your life .

·
King of Seduction
7,164 Posts
Hmm, interesting.
An INTP that is a type 3 and here after a break up.
Sounds pretty familiar as I did the same thing many years ago, however years later - I've figured out that ENTJ was better fit for me and a big part of that is really embracing the Type 3 in myself.

The best starting point would be the ask questions.
You said you're devastated, the question is why?
1) Because it failed and you don't like failure?
2) Because you felt like you were misunderstood
3) Because you felt like you were vulnerable and maybe too understood
4) Because you truly loved this person and tried to do everything for them
5) You don't know.

That's just a starting point and there are many other possibilities.
Also if you're a type 3 there is a possibility that you wanted freedom from the relationship because there were overarching goals that you felt your partner was partially or fully hindering you from. So what are those goals? What do you want for yourself from life?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts