Personality Cafe banner

261 - 275 of 275 Posts

·
Banned
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #261
And I also eat meat occasionally. Had some fish and a burger this weekend. I felt better after.. I'm not sure if caffeine had something to do with that though, which is one reason why I'm quitting it for a while. I have officially made the decision to still eat seafood and meat, but only when necessary. The reason to eat that stuff is for sexual regeneration.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
A typical day:

Bowl of cereal which consists of:
Flax cereal (blue box 'religious' brand with 0g sugar)
1 organic banana (sliced)
Peanut butter or handful of nuts
maybe some blueberries or other fruit
Red soy milk

Breakfast consisting of:
beans
1 egg (usually)
mushrooms
onion
garlic
maybe a little cheese
greens & other random vegetables mixed in as well

Dinner:

A LOT of greens
~3 Carrots, sliced
Mushrooms
Beet
Sometimes tofu sausage for extra texture/flavor

^seasoned with random seasonings and asian style sauces

This is an example day. Other things are eaten, such as a fruit here or there, a few more nuts, ice cream sandwich lol.
You should probably only eat soy in small quantities since it has a lot of estrogen. Fermented is best. It's also GMO a lot of the time, which is also a bit iffy as far as health goes.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Meat diets have been linked to cancer time and time again. The not getting enough fiber in our diets bit is a myth, at least when it comes to dietary fiber. We need whole foods. Go watch forks over knives.
I'll watch when I get a chance.

·
Banned
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #264
You should probably only eat soy in small quantities since it has a lot of estrogen. Fermented is best. It's also GMO a lot of the time, which is also a bit iffy as far as health goes.
Yeah.. I have heard a lot about soy and estrogen. Are there any other options? Almond milk right? That stuff tastes like water..

p.s. my brand is non-gmo

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Yeah.. I have heard a lot about soy and estrogen. Are there any other options? Almond milk right? That stuff tastes like water..

p.s. my brand is non-gmo
That's good that it's non-GMO. I've tried a lot of different non-dairy milks because some people in my family are lactose intolerant. There's almond, rice, and coconut. Can't say I highly appreciate any of them. But almond and coconut milk are both better than rice milk.

·
Banned
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #266
That's good that it's non-GMO. I've tried a lot of different non-dairy milks because some people in my family are lactose intolerant. There's almond, rice, and coconut. Can't say I highly appreciate any of them. But almond and coconut milk are both better than rice milk.
It definitely makes sense to watch the soy milk.. Cuz soy milk isn't even a whole food. It has sugar added to it. It's really just a product to take your mind off regular milk, but at the same time giving you other problems. I will limit it more.. For starters.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
I really like hemp milk but sugar free and non gmo. I wanted to update terminaldancer: I've been fasting every day but eat once or twice a day and I notice I wake up feeling a little depressed, but when I eat, I feel hella depressed, and I have these...huge massive gas bubbles in my intestines. I can actually feel them move around. I honestly think I am depressed/anxious because of the state of my stomach. I believe I am still getting rid of the big amount of gluten I ate only two weeks ago, and I feel like I need probiotics but probiotics make me feel highly depressed for some reason. Have you ever felt so depressed that you felt like the world was difficult to understand? Kind of like being in a dream like state?

·
Banned
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #268
The hemp milk was an excellent suggestion! I got some in flax cereal right now and it's good :) let the fruit provide the sugar.

·
Banned
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #269
It, sounds like you are in a poor state of health, chip. If you have fat to burn, continue the fasting as much as possible until it is gone and you have a proper heathy diet in place. One with fruits, vegetables, nuts, whole grains, etc. It will heal you INCREDIBLY, but you have to do the research to get excited because you have to really believe in it.

·
Banned
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #270 (Edited)
Feel way better. No lie.

Nutrition lesson complete. Move on to next lesson.

I'm starting to feel a warmth and depth of life that I haven't felt since I was a young kid. It's quite amazing that nutrition was the key.

Keep in mind though, people that I have been through an incredible amount of stress and bodily harm. Chronic pancreatitis for a year while drinking the entire time= ridiculous. I'm glad I survived. My pancreas might never heal completely. Nutrition helped me awesomely. It will do the same for you.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Glad you're reading it :wink:

I have been doing some research into the brain gut connection and someone on this heal yourself facebook said

Better brain function when everything else works better because your pain receptors are not needing to 'fire' due to abdominal stress. People get cranky when their digestive systems are not functioning.

·
Banned
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #275 (Edited)
I have been doing some research into the brain gut connection and someone on this heal yourself facebook said

Better brain function when everything else works better because your pain receptors are not needing to 'fire' due to abdominal stress. People get cranky when their digestive systems are not functioning.

Te human body and life in general is more complicated than we could ever imagine.. Lol. Let's just say I am very, very grateful for my intuition :)

Also.. I am very pleased with the fact that I have lost pretty much all of my visceral fat from this prodominately vegetarian diet. MAJOR plus.

261 - 275 of 275 Posts