Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like to spend my day wondering, most of the time romance, I'm not good with deadlines and I'm very nervous, I have little confidence in my creativity, I think I'm very bad, I like art, I don't usually be good with school materials which has a lot to decorate, but I am also very selfish sometimes and I get blind if something hurts me. I have a lot of doubt about my mbti, sometimes I think I am isfp and other times infp, but I also think I can be istj, because I do not usually get close to people or aspire to that much. someone please help me.

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
I like to spend my day wondering, most of the time romance, I'm not good with deadlines and I'm very nervous, I have little confidence in my creativity, I think I'm very bad, I like art, I don't usually be good with school materials which has a lot to decorate, but I am also very selfish sometimes and I get blind if something hurts me. I have a lot of doubt about my mbti, sometimes I think I am isfp and other times infp, but I also think I can be istj, because I do not usually get close to people or aspire to that much. someone please help me.
those are two completely different types dude, don't take function stacks to the T

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
those are two completely different types dude, don't take function stacks to the T
could you please explain me?

·
Registered
993 Posts
Doesn't sound like istj, maybe more like isfp or infp. Not enough information overall though. It might be best if you fill out a questionnaire in the 'What's my type" forum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts