Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
ѕιr вυѕтer n&#96
ESTP
7,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I want a re-test with real feedback this time.

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
From what I know, I seem to have developed both my sensing/inuition and thinking/feeling to a desirable level (I was typed as an ESFP previously) As a kid, I was very intuitive, but through time, I have become enamoured with my sensory side, and even opened up my feelings to certain people. I am also inclined to assume I am stuck in a loop (an extroverted one), due to depression and not wanting to explore my innermost thoughts, visions and feelings.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
That is a hard question to answer. Being young and unemployed, I don't have the same sense of ambition and stability as an older person, but I within in the next 10/20 years, I would like to realistically accomplish the following goals :

□ Getting a job - (Preferably one I am happy with, one that pays well and comes with a salary bonus-- ideally a CEO of a record company/ successful entrepenaur)

□ Have a contingency bank account/stash of money hidden somewhere, as a back up fund, incase things go to the pits and I need to live off something.

□ A partner of some description who I can trust; one who also understands my motives/ mindset without judgement.

□ To find inner peace (somehow)/ the meaning [purpose] of my life, and to explore the unknown and convert it into reality.

I know fulfilling all these goals will be tough and seemingly impossible, but I know I can get there (somewhat) with ambition, drive and a little help from the divine.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
When I was at my finest? I haven't reached my prime yet. I'll tell you on my deathbed.

4) What makes you feel inferior?
Inferiority is just a mind trick. You can be inferior or exferior as you make/let yourself be, inside or outside your mind. Having said that, the universe makes me feel inferior. We are just a small dot in a vast, undiscovered galaxy

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
For me, it depends on what the situation entails:

■ If it is just a 'heat of the moment' decision which requires no planning/reflection, I'll just grab whatever I see.

■ If it's an online sale style decision and I haven't plunged in and bought the product, because I am unsure its what I wanted/ am skeptical of it, I will research it and make my decision based on reliability, pros/cons, proof of the product working, value for money etc.

■ If it is a long term decision e.g college course, I will ruminate over it, find out what the course entails, what auditions/exams are needed, if it matches my career path/ passions, transport etc.

■ Sometimes I go with my instincts and guess something and turn oit be spot on.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?

To be honest, as much as I want instant results, I want them to be right. Of course I want contol over the project. I want to make sure the project will be successful, as well as efficent, accurate and quickly produced. I don't like spending forever on one project. I see that as a waste of time. Churn something decent out and move onto the next one.

7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?

□I went on a five day team building experience vacation during my AQA course in Business Administration. As interesting as it was, I needed a break from the baneful essays to recharge my brain. I met some fascinating people there, and had a good time interacting with them all.

□ My memory of it was great in my mind. I learned so many things and was very productive psyhically and mentally over those five days. I also learned new strageties and experienced new activities/ places I had never been before. It was a treat for the senses.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
It depends on what I am learning.

If it is a craft/psychical activity e.g playing the guitar/ martial arts, I tend to be hands on. I tend to work better and memorize those kinds of things better by doing it myself and experiencing it.

If it's memorizing things, I tend to make up my own system for memorizing

9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
Currently, everything in my bedroom/life is a mess, due to demotivation. I know I can be a lot more organized and resourceful and I know how to organize myself, but recently I haven't had the time or energy to do such things.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?

■ By a set of rules called "Lucho's Logic":

When someone introduces an alien concept (one with little/no research surrounding it e.g a new/recent idea), I think of the following things:

-'Will this ever happen in the real world?'

-'Has this concept/idea been proven to work?'

-'Can this be backed uo by logic which already exists?'

- 'How much of a chance does this idea have of having a lasting impact?'.

■ If 'Lucho's Logic' doesn't apply to an idea/concept (a long standing idea with a lot of information surrounding it), then I will research it to the ground if it interests me and come to a conclusion based on the facts.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
I stay true to myself and ny goals/ideals/ values, but if I relate to someone on a mental/psychical/emotional/spritiual scale, then I will open up to them and help them with whatever they want/need.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?

□ A lot of the time, I say what I see/ think at that moment in time. I can be quite harsh at times. I juat blurt it out, unless it is super inappropriate.

□ I don't mind most of the time but if it is a deeper conversation, I prefer one on ones or it gets messy. I can't handle more than one idea/concept at a time.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?

■ If it's something I enjoy doing, I will jump in straight away.

■ If it's something that requires some planning/ thinking, then I will do so.
[/SIZE]

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?

I might as well go out with them for a while. They are my friends, after all. I can always record and schedule whatever I need recorded on my TV planner to watch on Sunday Afternoon, when I have nothing to do.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
Sometimes I lash out at the people around me and shout at them, other times I close myself off into my room and either smash something/ listen to rock music to channel my anger through.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?

■ People who think they're always right, when they have no proof.

■ People who always post selfies.

■ People who dont understand me.

■ People who are unnessecarily loud/irritating.

■ Anyone obsessed with the Kardashian Jenner aliens.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?

I am well rounded. I can talk to anyone about anything and anyone.

But if I had to choose specific topics, I'd say:

■ The music of MGMT. This band never cease to entertain and fascinate me.

■ The unknown. Both to them and me.

■ Music. Rock and rap in particular.

■ Paranormal and end time current events. Propeshy.

■ FBI files. HELL YES!

■ Casa Verdaderos (my inner universe).

18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life
At the moment, everything. But when I am motivated, I pay the least attention to my negativity, the irrelevant facts/details, popularity and conformity

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?

■ A brutally honest, humorous person who is fun to be around.

■ What is wrong? In my opinon, nothing. That is how I am.

■ They would never call me boring. I always have opinions and never run out of topics to talk about.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?

It's Thursday the 29th April and I have woken up at an ungodly hour (8pm) for some strange reason. My friends are working or at school.

I am half naked and in need of freshening up and a day's activities. I am going to (based on my current schedule):

-Have a shower, get dressed and eat breakfast.

-Go to the gym with my Mum for an hour between 10 and 11.

-Do a few errands with her and go out for lunch.

-Come back home and read a book for a few hours/tidy my room.

-Go outside on a walk with my brother, when he gets home from school at 4.

-After the walk, we will have dinner and play some video games.

-After the video games, I will go to JuJitsu at 7pm for an hour.

-At 8, I will slug around, watch some TV, then go and make some music in my studio when my brother goes to bed at 10, then if I am not tired after 1, I will go online and surf the web for a while.

(That sounds like a fun, productive off day to me).

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
You definitely strike me as a strong Fi user. ESFP is quite possible.

·
ѕιr вυѕтer n&#96
ESTP
7,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You definitely strike me as a strong Fi user. ESFP is quite possible.
My Fi whines a lot, so it might look prevailent. I don't like feelings and I don't want to feel them. But I guess I have to.

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
@LuchoIsLurking

Why is the text so huge :shocked:

Anyway, I see:

*Lots of Te/Fi
* Lots of Ni/Se

I would assume from this, that you are either an ESFP or ENTJ. I don't see Ne/Si, as you don't do the "excessive rambling and contradicting yourself every 5 seconds" thing that I do.

This is just what I see now. I would need more in depth analysis to correctly type you. :)

·
ѕιr вυѕтer n&#96
ESTP
7,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@LuchoIsLurking

Why is the text so huge :shocked:

I see:

*Lots of Te/Fi
* Lots of Ni/Se

I would assume from this, that you are either an ESFP or ENTJ. I don't see Ne/Si you don't do the "excessive rambling and contradicitng yourself every 5 seconds" thing that I do.
Thanks for your help :)

A) I copied this off a pinned thread which had large text, and since I liked the formatting, I kept it.

B) Ugh, no. Rambling confuses me. I *try* to get straight to the point asap.

Feel free to ask more questions if you need to.

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Thanks for your help :)

A) I copied this off a pinned thread which had large text, and since I liked the formatting, I kept it.

B) Ugh, no. Rambling confuses me. I *try* to get straight to the point asap.

Feel free to ask more questions if you need to.
So I'm seeing obvious Ni/Se and Te/Fi here. As I said before.

What I think you might be doing is going through a Te-Se/Se-Te loop.

- If you are an ESFP, that is why your Fi would not be working like it should. (Reason for why you feel as if you don't have Fi)
- If you are an ENTJ, would explain why your intuitions seem to be reduced (Coupled with inferior Fi)

The ENTJ sounds even more plausible, but I'm not sure. ESFPs and ENTJs are very different people, although I know both of those types closely in real life.

Have you tried @Jinsei's questionnaire? It might help. :)

Oh, and no problem. ^^

·
ѕιr вυѕтer n&#96
ESTP
7,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So I'm seeing obvious Ni/Se and Te/Fi here. As I said before.

What I think you might be doing is going through a Te-Se/Se-Te loop.

- If you are an ESFP, that is why your Fi would not be working like it should. (Reason for why you feel as if you don't have Fi)
- If you are an ENTJ, would explain why your intuitions seem to be reduced (Coupled with inferior Fi)

The ENTJ sounds even more plausible, but I'm not sure. ESFPs and ENTJs are very different people, although I know both of those types closely in real life.

Have you tried @Jinsei's questionnaire? It might help. :)

Oh, and no problem. ^^
Stuck in a loop-- that is exactly what I thought that-- people claim I am not, but that's bs. As far as I know, you need (a) loop(s) to develop your Tertiary/Inferior function(s). How else can you do it?

Hm, I have considered taking Jinsei's questionnaire, but I'm unsure, although it seems very well thought out.

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Stuck in a loop-- that is exactly what I thought that-- people claim I am not, but that's bs. As far as I know, you need (a) loop(s) to develop your Tertiary/Inferior function(s). How else can you do it?

Hm, I have considered taking Jinsei's questionnaire, but I'm unsure, although it seems very well thought out.
Yes, you should. It's really quite insightful, and it helped me figure out my type. ^^

I was in a Ne-Te loop for some time, so I should be able to help.

·
ѕιr вυѕтer n&#96
ESTP
7,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes, you should. It's really quite insightful, and it helped me figure out my type. ^^

I was in a Ne-Te loop for some time, so I should be able to help.
Alright. So will I just copy and paste Jinsei's questionnaire here and tag you both in it when I'm done?

·
ѕιr вυѕтer n&#96
ESTP
7,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)

SCENARIO 1

FOCUS ON YOUR FEELING PROCESS HERE

Your significant other just ended your 2 year relationship quite suddenly and with no apparent explanation. Up until this point you had both been talking about marriage and last week you even went to look at rings together. Now he/she won't even return your phone calls or texts. After talking with his/her family you find out that he/she has just been diagnosed with terminal stage 4 cancer.
[/CENTER]

- Describe how this scenario would make you feel as well as what sort of influences and motivations lie behind those feelings. Why do you feel the way you do?

- In this scenario what would you honestly say the primary focus of your feelings would be?

A) I would feel gutted, betrayed, confused and want to know why they never told me, because they had just left me suddenly, without any reasoning (I would want honest reasoning as to why they reacted the way they did).

■ I would also feel that way because I had built up a long term relationship with them and became attatched on an emotional/psychical and spiritual level to my parter.

■ I would also want to know their motivations behind doing so, and would also hear out their side of the story before making my own judgements. It's only fair, because they are my 'other half', after all.

■ The focus of my feelings would be to get to the bottom of the situation at hand, to evaluate our relationship and to reach a fair negotiation on each other's terms if we needed to.

SCENARIO 2

FOCUS ON YOUR FEELING PROCESS HERE

You are in college and this semester both you and your roommate end up in the same class together. You and your roommate get along fairly well and the living situation works but you aren't particularly close. You both typically do your own thing and are rather indifferent to each other. As the semester progresses you excel and become one of the top students in the class whereas your roommate is struggling significantly to grasp the material. The professor assigns a fairly challenging take home test that is a significant portion of your grade. He/she makes it clear that while it is open book, students are to work alone. Later your roommate comes to you begging for help after struggling with the test most of the weekend. You have already completed the assignment and he/she isn't asking to copy your answers, just to help tutor and mentor them as they struggle to complete the test, so there is no way your professor would ever know. However, this is the first time your room-mate has asked you for help this semester. He/she makes it clear that how they do on this test could mean the difference between passing and failing this class.

- How do you respond to your roommate’s request and why?

- What sort of things in this scenario stand out to you as far as having a strong influence on your decision making and why?

- Describe the flow of your decision making process.

A) For me, my response would depend on the scenario:

- If my roommate was out partying all weekend, and not paying any attention to their studies, my answer would more than likely be "no", as it would be unfair on myself and the other people who studied all weekend, but if they persisted and pleaded with me (to the point of desperation), I would charge them a fee for me to tutor them as a penalty/lesson learned.

- If it was due to a crisis e.g a family member dying, I would be empathetic and help them out. They need caught up, and a bit of leeway because of what happened over the weekend.

■ The sort of things which stand out for me are the situation(s) surrouding their absence from studying, and the future outcomes surrounding my decision e.g (Is this a good idea to let them have an advantage over others/myself? Was I fair in charging them? Will I fail also? etc)

■ The flow of my decision making process is simple:

Scenario >> Response >> Outcome.

SCENARIO 3

FOCUS ON YOUR LOGIC AND THINKING PROCESS HERE

Your boss calls you into his/her office in order to assign you to a new project. He/she gives you a choice between two.

Project 1 is a rather broad, expansive project covering multiple areas of company operations. It has the potential to have a very significant impact on company operations but it would require a collective effort and an extensive amount of group work where you would be logically thinking through the project together with the group of individuals your boss has also assigned to it.

Project 2 has a much more specific and narrow focus and would require a significant amount of in depth individual analysis to work through the problem. You would be working alone and the completion of the project may or may not have much impact on company operations. However, after complete the process and problem you were working on will be streamlined and fundamentally understood.

- Which project appeals to you the most, as it relates to the way you prefer to logically process information? Why?

- What sort of things in this scenario, across either project, stood out to you as having a strong influence on your decision? Why?

SCENARIO 4

■ I would choose project one. As an extrovert, I find it easier having people in a team bouncing ideas off each other, working on each other strengths/weaknesses to create a chart/list of desired ideas/responses to impact the company for the better. It's also more efficient and quicker with all the extra effort, once all the people are assigned to the correct jobs in each group.

■ The idea of group work, extra help, impacting the business and exploring the different ways many people think. You can learn/absorb a thing or two from how others work and their experiences. You could even use them in the future, if needs be.

FOCUS ON YOUR LOGIC AND THINKING PROCESS HERE

Your college professor has assigned you to a group project with 3 other individuals. All 3 of these individuals have a good strong work ethic and desire to contribute to the overall success of this project. You are at the first meeting of your group and the other members are tossing around valuable ideas as to the nature and direction of this project.

- Describe your behavior in this situation as you process and think about the ideas they are presenting.

- Describe what major influences drive this behavior.

■ After their brainstorming session and absorbing things, I would get them to sit down with another massive sheet of paper and sort out the best, most logical, simple and efficient ideas in order of relevance and doability (or budget).

■ I see this as the easiest way to sort out what is relevant to the project and what isn't.

SCENARIO 5

FOCUS ON THE SOURCES YOU DRAW NON-PHYSICAL ENERGY FROM HERE

It has been a very long week and you feel mentally and emotionally drained, but good news! It is Saturday and you have nothing significant that needs to be done. You FINALLY have some free time to yourself to recharge your batteries and do whatever you want.

- Describe what sort of activities would help you to recharge. What would you enjoy doing after a long week and why?

- What sort of things do you feel you draw non-physical energy from doing?

A) I would enjoy:

■ Listening to music, watching TV, playing video games, reading, walking outside and talking to my family.

■ I guess I would enjoy doing them, because I know from experience these things make me happy when I am stressed and need/want to relax.

- I feel music definitely fuels my non-psychical energy. I can close my eyes and imagine things exclusive to me in my mind to the song lyrics.

- Reading, because it fuels my desire and thirst for knowledge. I enjoy reading about anything and everything. I like storing facts and ideas in my mind.

- Talking to my family and catching up with them. I guess because of my extroversion to an extent. I don't like being alone for long periods of time. It bores and drains me.

- Video games because you are thinking, having fun and releasing stress at the same time.

SCENARIO 6

FOCUS ON THINKING VS FEELING HERE

You have a meeting with your college career counselor to discuss potential careers that interest you. He/she offers you a list of the following careers and asks you to pick your TOP 3. He/she asks you to take money out of the equation. Imagine all of these careers received equal compensation. Focus instead on where you would truly feel most happy and fulfilled.

Artist, Scientist, Actor, Engineer, Musician, Lawyer, Counselor, Entrepreneur, Teacher, Manager, Psychologist, Computer Programmer / Analyst, Clergy, Child Care, Medical Doctor

- What were your top 3 choices and what aspects of these careers appeal to you?

- Was it difficult or easy to pick only 3 and why?

- Prioritize the aspects of your career choices that influenced your decision, what things mattered most to you, where do you imagine finding the most fulfillment and why?

■ My top three were:

- Musician
- Entrepreneur
- Psychologist

■ I chose them because:

- Music has always been a passion of mine. I have enjoyed music for as long as I can remember. Sharing my passion with the world through meaningful songs would be great. I could spread messages through them.

- I have always wondered what running a major business is like and how I would respond to stress in a high paced environment. I have had thoughts about this in the past, and living it out would be pretty cool.

- I have been interested in studying psychology for a while now and human behaviour. I would like to make a living from it and advising people from it.

■ It was relatively easy, because I haven't got an interest in a lot of the jobs suggested, but I would also have picked Actor, Artist and Manager if I could have. I also have an interest in those things.

■ The things which mattered the most to me where enjoyment, understanding, curiosity and outcome.

■ Based on the above points, I would say I would find the most enjoyment/fulfilment from being:

- A musician
- An entrepeneur
- A psychologist

SCENARIO 7

Click on the image below and pay close attention to the things that jump out to you, objects, thoughts, feelings, impressions, ideas etc. What do you see?

View attachment 295170

- Describe the main things that stand out to you in this picture.

- Why do you think/feel you focused on those things?

- Describe the strength with which this photo did or did not appeal to you and why?

■ I see:

- A magnificent landscape. There are rocks, trees, a river, sunlight and shrubs. It reminds me of something that is out of one of those movies.

- I can imagine a soundtrack playing in the background, as a canoeist rafts across the river, gentle breeze flowing in his hair, finally safe from danger, sighing with relief.

- I also see many shadows and different forms of lighting being used in the image. Whoever took the image/painted it has a good eye.

-The general atmosphere of the picture is serene, calming and comforting.

■ I focused on these things because:

- This is what the image presented itself as to me.

- How my mind altered it.

- I know a little about lighting. I felt it added to the image in a positive manner.

- How the image made me (and maybe others likeminded people) feel about it.

■ It appealed to me in a strong, oldy world manner because that's how I processed it to be in my mind based on the points above.

¤ ¤ ¤

I think that's all. Feel free to ask me questions if you need to.

I would like additional feedback from:
@Jinsei (thanks for making the questionnaire, but I am not understanding the key well)
@TelepathicGoose @urukhai @Greyhart @emberfly @Ninjaws @alittlebear

Any additional comments are also welcome! :) Have fun.

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
@LuchoIsLurking,

Hello! I am far too lazy right now to quote everything, so I'll just respond with what functions I think are used for each one :)

1.) Could be Fi or Fe.
2.) Could be Fi or Fe.
3.) Te.
4.) Very Te.
5.) Contemplative Extrovert :)
6.) Eh, could be a thinker or a feeler from this.
7.) This is very Se/Ni. You saw the objective, real sensory things from the image, and made small little observations from this.

So, I believe once again that you use Te/Fi and Se/Ni. Not sure about the order, but once again either ESFP or ENTJ.

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
@LuchoIsLurking (love that name, btw)

*cracks neck* Alright, let's get started. :)

1. Sounds like Fi
2. Fi. Mainly sticking to your own values (it is unfair if one gets more than the other), but willing to compromise them for a fee (that serves as punishment, so again, Fi :p).
3. The way you would handle the project sounds very Te.
4. Te
5. No real function
6. No real function
7. Mainly Se.

I think ESFP is correct. However, like TelepathicGoose said, ENTJ is also possible, but I think your Se is stronger than your Ni.

Hope that helps. :)

·
ѕιr вυѕтer n&#96
ESTP
7,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
@LuchoIsLurking,

Hello! I am far too lazy right now to quote everything, so I'll just respond with what functions I think are used for each one :)

1.) Could be Fi or Fe.
2.) Could be Fi or Fe.
3.) Te.
4.) Very Te.
5.) Contemplative Extrovert :)
6.) Eh, could be a thinker or a feeler from this.
7.) This is very Se/Ni. You saw the objective, real sensory things from the image, and made small little observations from this.

So, I believe once again that you use Te/Fi and Se/Ni. Not sure about the order, but once again either ESFP or ENTJ.
Thanks for your insight :). Could it be Fi coming across as Fe? (Not manipulative or anything, just well-developed and adopted).

@LuchoIsLurking (love that name, btw)

*cracks neck* Alright, let's get started. :)

1. Sounds like Fi
2. Fi. Mainly sticking to your own values (it is unfair if one gets more than the other), but willing to compromise them for a fee (that serves as punishment, so again, Fi :p).
3. The way you would handle the project sounds very Te.
4. Te
5. No real function
6. No real function
7. Mainly Se.

I think ESFP is correct. However, like TelepathicGoose said, ENTJ is also possible, but I think your Se is stronger than your Ni.

Hope that helps. :)
Thanks haha.

For the no real function questions, would that have an overall impact on how I use my functions or do you think I've just explained them badly/mixture of functions makes it seem that way?

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
For the no real function questions, would that have an overall impact on how I use my functions or do you think I've just explained them badly/mixture of functions makes it seem that way?
If we were to type based on the four letters, hobbies could be used to find out if you were an extravert or introvert. However, since we are looking at the cognitive functions, I pay no attention to things like that.

Like with everyone else, hobbies are used to relieve stress. I can't derive any functions from that. You are definitely extraverted based on your answers, but like I said, cognitive speaking that is irrelevant. Same thing with careers. What you like is very personal and not really type related. (as far as I know)

·
ѕιr вυѕтer n&#96
ESTP
7,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If we were to type based on the four letters, hobbies could be used to find out if you were an extravert or introvert. However, since we are looking at the cognitive functions, I pay no attention to things like that.

Like with everyone else, hobbies are used to relieve stress. I can't derive any functions from that. You are definitely extraverted based on your answers, but like I said, cognitive speaking that is irrelevant. Same thing with careers. What you like is very personal and not really type related. (as far as I know)
Ah, I understand. That makes sense. Hobbies release endorphins and make us happy, regardless of type. They make us feel a sense of joy and accomplishment from what we do on both a psychical and mental level.

(Don't know where that came from, but the more you know eh? ;) )

·
ѕιr вυѕтer n&#96
ESTP
7,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have a question for anyone here, based upon this topic ( http://personalitycafe.com/showthread.php?t=539250), which is about a user debating whether or not they use Fe or Fi.

Is it possible to use Fi in a way in which it comes across as Fe, and vice versa? I am interested to know.

Sometimes I feel as if my values can come across as appearing as a mixture of both.

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
I have a question for anyone here, based upon this topic ( Do I use Fe or Fi?? OMG SO ANNOYED), which is about a user debating whether or not they use Fe or Fi.

Is it possible to use Fi in a way in which it comes across as Fe, and vice versa? I am interested to know.

Sometimes I feel as if my values can come across as appearing as a mixture of both.
Not really, at least not from this. Your Fi seems pretty Fi. If you are an extrovert, of course you wouldn't act as cold and stoic as an Fi-dom would. Fi-doms (IxFPs) are the only ones who technically act like that. However, any type with Fi will often go into super-Fi-unemotional mode when they are upset and "probed", so to speak.

·
ѕιr вυѕтer n&#96
ESTP
7,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Not really, at least not from this. Your Fi seems pretty Fi. If you are an extrovert, of course you wouldn't act as cold and stoic as an Fi-dom would. Fi-doms (IxFPs) are the only ones who technically act like that. However, any type with Fi will often go into super-Fi-unemotional mode when they are upset and "probed", so to speak.
Wai, wai, wait. Hold up!
◀◀ Rewinds.
I am convinced I am going through a stage here, reading your post.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts