Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am crazy and fun, empathetic,love people and lots of people when i am outside. but once i am home i just go quiet. i shut myself in my room and dont interact with anybody. i have to live with my parents because thats what indians have to do! i hate it. i dont like living here. and recently my sex drive has died so has my interest in relationships. that may be because of my on-off relationship with an infp finally ending after 3 years and a few months. it was so sado-masochistic emotionally. we killed each others sparks i think. but then i dont know if i can love again. its like that rihanna song. i love how you lie. anyway. my dad just said no about me going for a college trip and i was so angry i wanted to cry. i am not logical. i cant logical arguments. i am a scatterbrain only when i have too many things on my mind. i used to want to do a lot of things but its not happening anymore.i am a lot more withdrawn as far as interests go. i do things impulsively. and i am pretty amoral. i have no sense of consequence or regret most of the time until someone else tells me i am wrong about something i never think i am wrong. and i have been wrong and never realised lots of time.

·
Registered
828 Posts
You're ENFP. It's common for ENFPs to get overflooded by Fi and become withdrawn on occasion. It's less common for INFPs to like crazy fun and love being around lots of people.

Reactions: Shine

·
Registered
828 Posts
How is that relevant?

·
Registered
205 Posts
There is a bunch of talks on the forums of Fi dominating enfps we tend to cycle through External Intuition and Internal Feeling , and retreat to Fi when we are depressed. It sounds like situational depression to me, I mean, a 3 year relationship is quite a significant thing to end. So it would be very enfp of you to with draw. The best thing though, would be to fight the urge of the internal feeling function, and spend time with close friends. At least, that works for me, although they usually have to drag me out lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts