Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, earlier today I had a job interview for a fashion boutique here and I thought it went really well and she said she would let me know next week either way if I got the job or not. Well, about two hours after my interview, I see a posting on CL for the position I applied for, and this got me thinking...was I not selected that quickly and they're looking for someone else, or they just to interview some more people? I am expecting the worst, which sucks, because I was hoping to land this job as it's right up my alley. What do you guys think, am I reading into it too much?

·
Registered
431 Posts
I'd say... just make sure you follow up your interview and cross your fingers, I mean what you put could mean a lot of things, none of them more possible than the other from how I see it. Maybe they just wanna keep the applicants rolling, keep their options open or something. Don't assume the worst otherwise you'll start to believe it bro

·
Registered
298 Posts
They did not hire you on the spot so you dont have a job yet. I would bet they are looking for more interveiws. I would recomend a fallow up call and email.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts