Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I thought it was my place to come here and take things over. This forum is very dead, so it requires a fresh, and active INFJ like me to steer it into the right direction. I am your new ruler, king, pharaoh, emperor, leader, and confidant.

I am certain that with me in charge, things will start to run smoothly around here. Just private message me if you want to send me some fan mail.

I look forward to having absolute control over all of you.

·
Banned
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I, the member of the proletariat, says no.
Sorry, but proletarians have no choice in the matter!
All you are permitted to do, other than work of course, is send me fan mail in order to boost my ego to heights of which it has never seen before!

·
Registered
753 Posts
lol the ESFP forum is probably the most deserted of all of them. maybe aim a bit higher next time haha

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Hahaha good luck with that OP. One or the other of us ESFPs will be keeping watch. Maybe. When we aren't struck by a bunch of other more inviting things to be doing anyway ^_^

·
queen of glitter gnomes
10,475 Posts
I guess that our new Ruler will not do much do much Ruling, having been Banished from the Realm.
Do we need a new Ruler?
I have a few in the house.
Also, I think that a yardstick or two may be lying around.

·
Registered
914 Posts
An INFJ going to step in and rule the ESFPs? Who is he kidding?! I have a box over my web cam so he can't be sitting there reading my face. Also, he's likely going to not understand somebody's humor and he will interrogate us forever trying to wrap his mind around us (good luck with that, Carbo!). While he is trying to figure out just what he has set himself up for, I hope somebody knows what's going on around here.

Last time I saw Carbodarah he was sleeping on a park bench and the local constable nailed him for it. They shook him down and he had 16 mattress tags in his pocket.

I'd give you a ride, Carbo, if my car was equipped with an ejection seat. That is in reference to the Great ESFP Detective, 007 who could get rid of an guest who'd worn out his welcome with the push of a button. Check it out, James Bond is ESFP.

We don't need no stinkin badges and we don't need no stinkin ruler. A yardstick, perhaps, but no ruler.

Digger Blue

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
lol the ESFP forum is probably the most deserted of all of them. maybe aim a bit higher next time haha
That's because ESFPs are said to be the most outgoing, extroverted extrovert of the entire MBTI. So, most, if not all, of the members here who are ESFP are all out there right now having some fun. And living lives. ;_;

·
Registered
98 Posts
a RULER? what? are we taking height measurements now? I'm 5'2" and four fifths. thank you for caring. but like the other person said, that could have been done with a yard stick .......... because yard sticks are wayyyyyy more fun =]

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
Hello everyone,

I thought it was my place to come here and take things over. This forum is very dead, so it requires a fresh, and active INFJ like me to steer it into the right direction. I am your new ruler, king, pharaoh, emperor, leader, and confidant.

I am certain that with me in charge, things will start to run smoothly around here. Just private message me if you want to send me some fan mail.

I look forward to having absolute control over all of you.
Orly? Just because I'm gone a lot does NOT mean anyone is taking over, got it? Good.

·
queen of glitter gnomes
10,475 Posts
Hmmm.
Also banished from the Realm.
Fell into the moat???
Eaten by alligators???

Finally, an establishment of organization. Just what we need for these inferior minds.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Bad case of dry rot, I think. Evidence of damage due to both termites and carpenter ants. Basically not high enough quality to be eaten by alligators. The posts are likely death rattle on the keys, one should be prepared to do post mortem and have gram stain capability standing by. Better yet, pine box.
DB

1 - 20 of 22 Posts