Personality Cafe banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
''There is no real human reason and truth without compassion and light. ''

''How can logic be without ethics? Before you conduct a scientific experiment, don't you consider that it is ethical to follow certain procedures? As for certain inventions or scientific discoveries, don't they start with intuitive curiosity and impulsive exploration? Also, how can ethics develop or present itself properly without logic? Logic is needed for stable grounds for ethics too.''

'' Some people are excellent in rational language, others are excellent in emotional language. There is no need to degrade one another. We need rational language to understand how emotional language can develop in the right direction, we need emotional language to appreciate the importance of rational language. Some people just do great in the objective worlds, others do well in the subjective worlds. It is just a matter of finding your balance in the universe, your right strengths and manipulating them in ways that can help you plus others mature psychologically and emotionally.''

''Beauty in the modern world is a social and personal construct. There is nothing wrong with aspiring to it, but don't let it brainwash you.''

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
I believe in people and friendships, and I don't give a damn if you don't.

That felt good.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh damn..I was about to edit the ''I don't give a damn'' part, because I was scared it might come off to people as harsh :crazy:

But it turns out it makes you feel good :tongue:

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh damn..I was about to edit the ''I don't give a damn'' part, because I was scared it might come off to people as harsh :crazy:

But it turns out it makes you feel good :tongue:

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Yes'm. Also, you double posted. :wink:

·
Registered
299 Posts
(Almost..) Everyone has a right to speak their minds, what they say is not important, freedom is.

We all have our bad sides, you just have to hope the better ones make up for it.

Perfection is reachable, if you turn off your mind until you reach it

Judging others places you at the gallows pole, you might also hang today.

When I say hell is about to break loose, it will..

These will do for now, I might add more later

Reactions: Raichan

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
I just took the last fucken giant cookie from the kitchen and I don't give a fuck what any of you assholes think of me.

I also have a lot more to tell you pricks, but I'm going to eat this cookie instead. Fuuu!! *nom nom nom* uuuuu!!

Reactions: ForsakenMe

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just took the last fucken giant cookie from the kitchen and I don't give a fuck what any of you assholes think of me.

I also have a lot more to tell you pricks, but I'm going to eat this cookie instead. Fuuu!! *nom nom nom* uuuuu!!

Bitch you took my cookie!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts