Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Itsa me! Brittany! But please, just call me Pita. It suits me better. I took the Briggs-Meyers test 5 times before I decided, yeah, I'm definitely a INFP. Idealist Healer, and only ONE LETTER away from Gandhi. I have an obsession with personality quizzes, which is how I came upon this site. I guess I'm type 6 Enneagram. It fits. I'm a writer, mostly poetic and a bit of prose, and I'm constantly searching for roleplay (NOT the kinky kind) partners. I play DnD, read way too much manga, scifi, and romance, and I play video games if I find the time.... I'm pretty sure I have more to say, but I'm sleepy and I must go brush my teeth. Tata for now, lovelies, and drop a message if you're interesting :wink:

·
Mr. CafeBot
13,102 Posts
Welcome to PersonalityCafe!

*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you*

Greetings Pita and welcome to PersonalityCafe!! My name is Mr. CafeBot. I am here to personally greet you and thank you for joining our humble little forum. No matter your type, you will surely experience a wonderful time with the members of this forum. We cater to all personality types so you will never feel alone or weird. Truth is this forum is full of weirdos!! Pleazeee hel.... *Ahem*I mean we have the nicest people you will ever meet. :)

If you need basic forum information our newbie guide link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/intro/2319-friendly-guide-newbies.html

To keep the forum entertaining and safe, our forum rules link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

We have a facebook style chat that you can enable throughout the site... Just read on how to enable it here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/13046-personality-cafe-facebook-style-chat.html

If you need any help or have any suggestions, please let us know here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/

We will always be glad to help you!

Also don't forget to watch my music video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGFOuSaYN1w

Again, welcome to our forum Pita. We hope that your experience with us is tremendously benevolent!

P.S.

Please tip me 1 gold. I need to buy more coffee! @[email protected]

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I used to work at extreme pita.....maybe i created you=P Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
427 Posts
I play DnD, read way too much manga, scifi, and romance, and I play video games if I find the time....
So you're a Nerdgirl?
Or is that Geek-Girl?
Whichever one that is the better one. There's a difference, I just can't remember which is which.

You do realize that I have to worship you then, by default, since I:
Play DnD.
Play other RPG's.
Play tabletop games.
Play CCG's.
Play video and computer games.
Read manga.
Read fantasy.

:laughing:

Question: Which edition of DnD?
I'm a 3.5'er myself and as long as I don't compare 4th ed to any other edition I can play that too.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to Personality Cafe, enjoy your stay with a cup of personality coffee. ;D

Oh wow. I'm a type 6 INFP, too! ;o
And your wing is 5!
We must have been separated at birth!XD

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Question: Which edition of DnD?
I'm a 3.5'er myself and as long as I don't compare 4th ed to any other edition I can play that too.
Haha! yes! bow down before me! >.<

Hmmm....I don't remember. I think 4.... I'll have to ask my DM. By the by, my current character is an elven cleric. Yours?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks to all who dropped a message ;)
I love that you're all, except Mr. Cafebot, single male INF's! XD

·
Registered
427 Posts
*throws himself onto the floor, head down*

I'm not playing any at the moment, but there's a Play-by-Post starting soon over at a rpg forum where I'm a regular and I plan to play a rather obscure class called Binder. It's 3.5 and from a pretty unknown book. Human.

Single male INF's.. coincidence?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ahh.... sorry I missed ya Sky. It seems we have an INTP too. :) And thanks for making me feel welcomed guys *curtsies*

And UFAP, you and I both know it's not a coincidence, you sought me out ;)

·
Registered
177 Posts
Welcome! Your avatar looks tasty! :tongue:

·
Registered
427 Posts
And UFAP, you and I both know it's not a coincidence, you sought me out ;)
...I just might have.:tongue:

Also: Pancakes are delicious.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes, pancakes ARE delicious. So delicious in fact, that everything that goes in one of my ears, comes out as pancakes in the other.

More INF's?! I thought we were a minority ^^ (why are there no girls other than me, though? :/ )

·
Registered
177 Posts
The girls are just hiding apparently. And don't be deceived by the number of INF's here, I think we tend to be drawn more to this sort of site.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Oh my god, you're popular, already! Sheesh, I wish that my intro hit it off so well with people! But that's because you sound AWESOME!

Hello, Pita! I'm Danielle, one of the first girls to greet you! I must admit, My interests sparked immediately when I saw that you were looking for roleplay partners!

I ROLEPLAY! Pick me! Pick me! PLEASE!!! *waves hand in the air frantically* Oh my god, I'm excited! 8D

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
. I'm a writer, mostly poetic and a bit of prose, and I'm constantly searching for roleplay (NOT the kinky kind) partners. I play DnD, read way too much manga, scifi, and romance, and I play video games if I find the time
OMG a writer, who is into DND, and manga, and who has two of my four favorite genre's and you use comic sans MS...can I hug you?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Oooh wow! I am popular!

Anywhooo.... time to reply!
Skios first...
They need to come out then! (and that was intentionally meant to sound bad)
And so it would seem... Happy even commented on that on a thread I was reading.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts