Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lately I get this feeling that a new path (I won't say what it is specifically, way too precious for me to say it in words now) will open up in my life..But I can't explain why and how, the ''feeling'' is very strong. It's all in intuition, and it's gotten deep in the heart. It's like a burst of sudden serenity, it's like an answer.

Can anyone else relate to this? I'm sorry I'm vague.

I know I talk too much about intuition...sorry..I can't help it. Something's pulling at me even harder than before these days.

·
Banned
295 Posts
i think i can relate. about a few years ago i had this sense that i was going to get into a car accident. for about two months it stuck with me until one day, it finally happened. and when it did, i wasn't surprised at all. i was completely calm and thought to myself "ok it happened, its over with now" and the feeling left me. is that kinda what you mean?? that happens to me now and again....like i can tell that something is going to change and things are going to shift in my life. something that i sensed just a few months ago is coming to pass now. and its making me so happy by the way =).

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i think i can relate. about a few years ago i had this sense that i was going to get into a car accident. for about two months it stuck with me until one day, it finally happened. and when it did, i wasn't surprised at all. i was completely calm and thought to myself "ok it happened, its over with now" and the feeling left me. is that kinda what you mean?? that happens to me now and again....like i can tell that something is going to change and things are going to shift in my life. something that i sensed just a few months ago is coming to pass now. and its making me so happy =).
I just feel like I ''just know'' something will happen. I don't know how, when and where. But it will be there. I'm not sure how I know.

And I also have the feeling when it comes, I might be overwhelmed by happiness but I won't be too surprised.

·
Banned
3,426 Posts
I'm really wanting to find my own way in life. I'm just tired of routine, and want something that feels right for me. Nothing too extreme, but something that will make me happy.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Oh how I can relate to that.

A few months ago I got that feeling. I had been reading books on improving various aspects of my life. I knew I was changing as a person completely. I had this sense that these changes would come all of a sudden, that it would be like a light switch and one day I'd be a totally different person and I'd see life in a whole new way. Previously I was rather lethargic and maybe a little messy (not nearly as bad as I used to be though), didn't exercise, smoked copious amounts of high quality pot, and was going out of my mind trying to figure out a way out of my job.

Fast-forward a few months to two and a half weeks ago, my car broke down, my home AC unit broke, my grandmother died and I had to fly to attend the funeral, and then last week I told my wife I wanted a divorce. Now, I exercise more than I ever have every single day, I am on top of everything at my work, my place is very clean and mostly tidy, I eat almost entirely healthy food and cut out soda and stuff like that, I'm 5x more outgoing than I ever was, I smoke a lot less pot and don't constantly want to use it to escape reality any longer, I'm looking forward to getting my own business going in a few weeks, and I feel like I could take on Superman right now.

I would advise going with the flow: it has worked fantastically for me so far and I have never been happier :)

477 Posts
"Just because you feel it, doesn't mean it's there."
-Radiohead, "There There"

Of course you should do what makes you happy. But it's quite likely that this hunch you have could be insignificant, and you shouldn't worry too much about it.

Reactions: refugee

·
Registered
276 Posts
i think i can relate. about a few years ago i had this sense that i was going to get into a car accident. for about two months it stuck with me until one day, it finally happened. and when it did, i wasn't surprised at all. i was completely calm and thought to myself "ok it happened, its over with now" and the feeling left me. is that kinda what you mean?? that happens to me now and again....like i can tell that something is going to change and things are going to shift in my life. something that i sensed just a few months ago is coming to pass now. and its making me so happy by the way =).
Do you believe in psychics? Are they often INFPs? Or at least NFs?

·
Registered
276 Posts
I am a strong believer of coincidences by the way, I usually suppress my intuitions.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts