Personality Cafe banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Keep in mind, I'm not completely sure how an INP would compare, but this is it:
I realized that one of my primary drives in life is to explore and figure out the world. I don't know anything about it, but I need to explore it because I want to understand it. I look at it as something bare, to me, and something filled with many possibilities and ideas that I must find. I feel like there's just so many things that I need to explore.
I see how whatever I do or wherever I go could bring something interesting and important to me. So I'm driven to try new things whenever I can. I feel the need to take is as much as I can to build an even bigger understanding of the world around me.

I think that's because I'm Ne-dom...I used the word 'explore' way too many times LOL

Also, the descriptions of Ne make sense to me. They just ring for me and I can tell that it's my dominant function. I'm really good at improvising and idea-generating.
If you need more info on Ne, I could probably give more. I just didn't want to go into too much detail :mellow:
If you don't mind, could you explain further.. it would be helpful lol..I know I use Ne a lot, but the way most ENFPs seem..I don't relate. I just don't know if I'm a subdued ENFP or just straight up INFP:crazy:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.