Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not until I'm 81 anyways. So what do I do? I can't tell my mom this because she'll think I'm delusional but it's true I can't no matter what I do I won't die. But she's on me about drinking on my meds because for most people there's a risk of death. but since i can't die i don't see the reason to quit drinking. so what do i do? should i not drink around her?

·
Banned
2,458 Posts
You can & will die if you continue. It takes time. You can't expect to drink alcohol with meds and see an instant explosion happen. It's liver deterioration. One day your liver will fail, then you will die.

Similarly, if you drink with the right meds, you can kill yourself instantly.

There are many reasons to not drink. Especially if you're taking meds every day.

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
I believe the alcohol and medications thing on the bottle isn't a serving suggestion, but I could be wrong.

Actually, while dying would suck, the couple of people I've known who've mixed meds and booze tend to lose control of their personalities in quite miserable ways. Usually mania, from what I've seen.

·
Registered
323 Posts
You can & will die if you continue. It takes time. You can't expect to drink alcohol with meds and see an instant explosion happen. It's liver deterioration. One day your liver will fail, then you will die.

Similarly, if you drink with the right meds, you can kill yourself instantly.

There are many reasons to not drink. Especially if you're taking meds every day.
It would be a long, slow, undignified, agonizing death. Please don't do it. Have you ever known something with an incurable degenerative illness? Cirrhosis of the liver is horrible. I think the bigger question is why do you want to kill yourself with pills and booze? If you figure that one out, the frustration over not being dead might not be relevant anymore.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Shouldn't what you're taking be fun on its own. Most things you shouldn't mix with alcohol are...unless its blood thinners. Is it an SSRI? Then you just shouldn't drink very much.

·
Banned
5,240 Posts
First of all, you can't be entirely sure that you won't die. Second, even if you don't die, I doubt it will help your health.

·
The Macabre
3,145 Posts
Death is natural. Everything dies. Just don't mix pills and drinks. Bad, bad things will happen. You want a nice, peaceful death, right? That won't happen if you keep doing this. [Personally, I vote keep the pills, and just get yourself some cool sodas.]

Okay- saw you were an INFP. Us NFP's, especially ones more introverted (I'm 50/50) can spiral into deep depressions. Trust me, I've been there. You sound like you're hallucinating from lack of sleep. Just lie down, go into your little fantasy world we all love, and remember, you can't insure you won't ever die. So don't risk it. If you were wrong and made the tiniest mistake, you could die. I don't know you, but I would be pretty damn sad if you died.

Reactions: ImminentThunder

·
The Macabre
3,145 Posts
Oh... wait. Obvious troll is obvious. There's trolls on PerC? Go back to Yahoo! Answers. And if you aren't a troll- *hug* Sorry about that.

·
The Macabre
3,145 Posts
Say... just make her eat a bag of white flour. She's being overdramatic. I'm only a doctor of internet sciences, but i don't think it'll give you cancer. {Fake degree is fake}

Reactions: Sina

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
i reckon if you take both, it's gonna be twice the fun as only 1 at once,

quantum mechanics states i will never die, so 81 is a bit young isn't it?

·
The Macabre
3,145 Posts
Oh my god. SUPER-POSITIONING! You're not not dead. You're alive and dead and the same time. Unless, of course, you go for the many worlds interpretation.
(plus, i don't think you're an elementary particle.)

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Ever heard of the quantum gun theory? you load a gun with a quantum bullet, everyone else you know may experience you die, but you wouldn't die, ever. you would never kill yourself with that gun. You will always move forward on the timeline never dying only other people experiencing you die

So in life whenever there is a chance i will live or die, For the timeline to continue i must live. other people may experience my death just like with the quantum bullet, but for the timeline to continue i must live

so yeah pretty much SUPER-POSITIONING

·
The Macabre
3,145 Posts
Hey, It's cool. I've just been on the internet a bit too long. Cheer up, there's still more surreal movies to see!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Why can't you die until you're 81?

Edit
Sorry nevermind, you don't have to tell me. But yea, it sounds as easy as just avoiding your mom when you drink... But keeping big secrets is never easy.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts