Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to help all my friends. Each and every one of them. And I feel useless when I see a problem and there's nothing I can do to help. :unsure:

Some friends I can help or give advice and it's perfect. I can help things get better! :proud:

Other friends, I can't do anything for. :sad: I've got a friend that has the exact same problem that I helped another one with, but it's at a much worse level. It's bad enough that it's probably reached a point where it can't really be fixed. If I had known about it sooner, maybe I could have done something...

I know I can't help everyone. I know that. But that doesn't stop me from wanting to or feeling that I should be able to.

And I'm not going to give up. I'll keep working on helping and being there for my friends whenever I can, or when they need me. :happy:

Does anyone feel the same way? I just want to make sure all my friends are happy...

(As silly as it is, this song seems appropriate. :tongue:)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Some of my friends do need me that way. Sometimes, all they need is someone to just be there and listen. Maybe give a bit of advice every now and then.

But when their world is crumbling, I can't help but put on my suit and do whatever I can to help them.

What they usually appreciate most of all is just that I'm there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts