Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
ok lets do this step by step-
would you say this describes you: sees patterns in everything in life and makes indirect links between current events and past experiences, thinks outside the box, often prefers to think up your own solutions to things which make sense to you instead of following a normal procedure. you're more likely to be an Ne this way.

Se users are supposed to relate physically with the world quite well, so being in tune with your environment, feeling somehow in tune with the world when playing sports, noticing physical cues and body language. perhaps don't think about deep things like ENxPs are likely to.

as an Fi user i tend to think about my feelings a lot when on my own, and it creates a list of feeling rules which dictate whether i feel good or bad about an issue on a personal level. an Fe user tends to think everyone should obey the same feeling rules so everyone is content, and is interested in group harmony. sometimes the two can result in similar actions though.
as a Te user i tend to project a lot of rules based on logic about the world, so i have lots of theories and things which i tend to think everyone should obey (because it makes sense), wheras a Ti user keeps their thoughts to themselves and discretely makes logical decisions for themselves.
the easiest way to distinguish whether you're an ENFP or ENTP is, when you're alone and thinking about your life, do you tend to judge things based on what you feel or what you think, and this is important- FIRST?

·
Banned
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok lets do this step by step-
would you say this describes you: sees patterns in everything in life and makes indirect links between current events and past experiences, thinks outside the box, often prefers to think up your own solutions to things which make sense to you instead of following a normal procedure. you're more likely to be an Ne this way.

Se users are supposed to relate physically with the world quite well, so being in tune with your environment, feeling somehow in tune with the world when playing sports, noticing physical cues and body language. perhaps don't think about deep things like ENxPs are likely to.

as an Fi user i tend to think about my feelings a lot when on my own, and it creates a list of feeling rules which dictate whether i feel good or bad about an issue on a personal level. an Fe user tends to think everyone should obey the same feeling rules so everyone is content, and is interested in group harmony. sometimes the two can result in similar actions though.
as a Te user i tend to project a lot of rules based on logic about the world, so i have lots of theories and things which i tend to think everyone should obey (because it makes sense), wheras a Ti user keeps their thoughts to themselves and discretely makes logical decisions for themselves.
the easiest way to distinguish whether you're an ENFP or ENTP is, when you're alone and thinking about your life, do you tend to judge things based on what you feel or what you think, and this is important- FIRST?
dude your awsome im an ENTP:laughing:

·
The Doer King
13,681 Posts
You figured yourself out based on just that? Did you really even have a dilemma?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts