Personality Cafe banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm horrible with introductions (and first impressions) so I do apologize if this seems a bit all over the place and I ramble...

I can't remember if I signed up for this site when I was younger but ah well I've been getting tired of the constant lurking and if I HAVE signed up previously I promise that I will remain all active and whatnot on this account so that I don't come off as an uber lurker who just ends up stealing all awesome usernames...

Ok soooo more about me...this would be so much easier if I could figure out how to describe myself. I'm 18 years old, currently in my last few months of high school, I'm very active in sports, I love to read and debate and all that jazz...

I really doubt you guys want to know all this crap about me...so I will just shut up and hopefully everyone will be able to figure out more about me through my posts (oh and messaging me...messaging is always welcome!).

Oh and I am an ENTP 7w6 clearly the best type to ever roam the earth :)

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
LOL, welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcomes...and I reckon there are quite a few ENTPs on this site <_< I'm no longer unique!

·
Banned
1,724 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts