Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there!

Do you remember those tritype collages on Tumblr and available on many other blogs with the beautiful pics and with each template having a dominant color scheme? Here is an example :
https://istj-hedonist.tumblr.com/post/144107639288/379-the-ambassador-379-are-one-of-the-calmest

Well, while I do like them esthetically, I was frustrated by the images having little connection with the actual symbolism behind each archetype. This prompted me to brush up on my photoshop skills (insert sarcasm here) and reimagine those collages into a more coherent design. While the task as daunting and sometimes arduous, I managed to finish them entirely and I proudly present some of my favourite pieces. I may add them all for your convenience if you want me to but I thought I'd start with a little sample first. Oh, and pretty much 98% of all my images came from Pixabay.com.

Each tritype collage retains the same basic structure pattern and ideas and contains a buttload of meaning for each element and details. Here is an exhaustive list :

• The background pattern is based on the general feel and symbolism of the archetype and is pretty much the cornerstone of all the other images. They are either based on materials and texture, like fur, leather or even a brick wall, or abstract concepts like technology or hazy smoke;

• The Enneagram symbol and its title are the main components of each collage. What is distinguishable is that each triangle formed by connecting the three enneatypes of each tritype is a different color which is sometimes related to the background.

• The top two images right below the enneagram symbol of each collage are very important. I've attributed two 'emblems' related to each of the archetype : the right image is one of the totem or spirit animal of the tritype. If you already looked at my thread called Gifts and Challenges of Each Tritypes, you will recognize them instantly for most of them, except for the 278 tritype which I've changed for the tiger instead of the peacock.
The top-left image is the 'symbol' of the archetype which is usually plain and easy to identify. They can be allegories of a visionary mind like an eye or a more practical and dedicated demeanor in the case of the hammer and wrench.
Or course, all of those symbols aren't official at all but I made my best to find the best matches.

• The bottom two images serve more of a decorative and filling function than a true symbolic one. Even so, they add variety and complete the essential character of each archetype.

• The five words adorning the images varie on how big they are depending on their importance in the archetype's overall character. The central on is the triple XXXX you know and love so much and the four remaining ones are other notable characteristics. Unfortunately, I tried to include as much as possible but I obviously left some important words out for the sake of order and neatness. Let me know if you find additional or better phrasing for them.

So, enjoy my work and please give me some feedback! It really means a lot to me :happy:

·
Registered
IEI 417
445 Posts
I can't wait to see mine! :happy:

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here are some others :)

Enneagram_126_Title.jpg Enneagram_135_Title.jpg Enneagram_269_Title2.jpg

·
Banned
15,562 Posts
Excited to see the 46x types!

Reactions: Karkino

·
Registered
INFJ EII 5w4 so/sp (541) Pisces/Leo/House 8
579 Posts
I love these collages! Maybe you like to share the 145-collage? So far, the 147 (color scheme) is my favorite. Also most of the words describe me well (idealistic, sensitive, intuitive) although I‘m a 145.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I love these collages! Maybe you like to share the 145-collage? So far, the 147 (color scheme) is my favorite. Also most of the words describe me well (idealistic, sensitive, intuitive) although I‘m a 145.
Enneagram_145_Title.jpg

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Here are some more

Enneagram_125_Title.jpg Enneagram_127_Title.jpg Enneagram_136_Title.jpg

Reactions: tanstaafl28

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Its interesting that my combo says "intuitive". Its true though. But what makes it weird is that I'm a Sensor on the Myers-Briggs. I even weirded out this one INFJ once because I was having a conversation with her and I was having flashes of intuition. It weirded her out because I'm a Sensor.

Reactions: Karkino
1 - 20 of 30 Posts