Personality Cafe banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Welcome! I hope you have fun and enjoy your stay here. It's great to belong to a community where everyone is similar to each other. :happy:

Reactions: Vonlenska

·
Registered
428 Posts
What? I totally didn't see it. I'm sorry!
Nah don't worry about it. The point of any introduction is to make everyone aware of your presence. You'll be fine and welcomed of course. :happy:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nah don't worry about it. The point of any introduction is to make everyone aware of your presence. You'll be fine and welcomed of course. :happy:
Well yeah but I would of liked to have put my post in the correct place. I just went and had a look and I seriously cannot find it. :confused:

·
Registered
428 Posts
Reactions: Vonlenska

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here you go...now go have fun in another thread. :wink:
Oh my FREAKING god! It was right in front of me the whole time! Nice first impression I've made for myself, I must say. :cool:

Also I can't reply to your visitor message because I need 15 posts or something. But I will get there!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Oh my FREAKING god! It was right in front of me the whole time! Nice first impression I've made for myself, I must say. :cool:

Also I can't reply to your visitor message because I need 15 posts or something. But I will get there!
Haha...at the rate you are going in this thread, you will get there sooner than you think. Just glad to help either way. :crazy:

·
Registered
473 Posts
Hello, and welcome!:happy:

·
Banned
3,725 Posts
Hi Volenska! Welcome to our INFJ cafe. You look really cute on that avatar of yours but anyways, make yourself comfortable and start posting.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
LOL Yeah I had to dig around the forum to find the newbie thread at first too.

Welcome welcome! Love your avatar, you look so pretty like the girl from "pretty little liars" Shay Mitchell!

I'll keep an eye for you on the forum :laughing: (probably won't be of much help since I don't know about the details of MBTI, but yeah.....haha)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts