Personality Cafe banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every personality test I do has the same results: ISFJ. Well, there were one or two times where the results were ISTJ and INTJ. I, personally, don't think I am an ISFJ. I agree in parts that my Dominant Function is Si but my Auxiliary one is definetly Te, although, when making decisions, i think about how they will impact the people around me. As you can see, I'm very confused about what's my type! Every single day I think about this. I just can't spend another day without knowing it. Don't call me crazy, hahah. So, could you help me figure this out?

I'm sure I am an Introverted, as I tend to avoid social interactions and I lose energy after being in contact with a lot of different people. On the other hand, when I have to face social situations, I do it pretty well. Some people don't even think I'm shy around strangers.
I am also sure I am an Thinker. I almost never let my emotions affect my decisions.
I definitely am a Judger, as I like to make plans for my whole life (and I usually make these plans come true).
My doubt is whether I am an Intuitive or a Sensing person. I seem to be a little bit of both.
Well, that said, here are my answers to the "What's my type form".

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
ISFJ's seem to be really emotive and caregivers of the others. They put others interests above their own. I don't think I'm like that. Also, i tend to make decisions using reason and not emotions.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I yearn for having time to learn all the things i want to learn. I yearn for not being a slave of the system, but being able to follow a path that will make me happy. Why? Because i know that life has so much to give me other than just work and being like everyone else.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
I accomplished all of my objectives and were in peace with myself and the others. A day where i enjoy all of my time for useful stuff is my finest day!

4) What makes you feel inferior?
My lack of abilities (or, at least, my lack of mastery in those abilities).

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
I will first think about what is the best option for me (which one will be more useful, for example).
I will ponder the pro-cons of each options. Then, i think about how those options will affect the people involved. I think about how i feel the last!

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I focus on the planning. I always like to be aware of the outcome, so i can make changes in the plan, if necessary.

7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
I recall this day when i saw a meteor rain with my friends. We went to the last floor of the house, dressed as we were in the cold (although it wasn't actually cold) and stood there the whole night, till the morning, looking at the stars and meteors as they fell. That was a truly fun time for me.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
It really depends on what i'm trying to learn. If it's something related to a thing i already know (like drawing, for example), i usually go for the practice, and then, the theory. If it's something totally new for me (like when i was trying to learn the piano), i first go for theory as a base and then put my hands on. I don't like to memorize stuff, i enjoy more learning the root and principles of the thing.

9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
I think i'm organized in a balanced way. I maintain a Bullet Journal for organizing my everyday life, and my bedroom is almost always clean and organized. Sometimes, when I'm in my bad days, I get a litte loose with my stuff, but that's an exception.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I usually try to understand the principals behind it, if it's something I don't agree at first. If I agree with it, even just a little, i'll look for information to support it.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
When in a social situation with people I don't know too much, by making sure everyone is doing fine. When by myself or family, i usually follow what I believe.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I think A LOT before speaking. I reformulate everything I want to say in my head before saying it, to the point that I think no one will misunderstand me (although, even I think too much, I end up saying the wrong thing or not pleasing everyone). I prefer one-on-one communication.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I am not impulsive, so I like to know all the details before I jump into something (although I'm trying to be more risky). Yeah, action definitely speaks more than words. Most words can be faked.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
I'll stay at home! But if it's been a while since I hang out with them, I'll probably do it.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I get arrogant, I don't measure my words as much as I would, I get impatient. I turn into another person.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?

When they are not sincere.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
I love talking about the human mind, psychology, human behavior. I love to talk about puzzles I've been trying to solve, like the reason behind some of the things happen. It's a shame not everyone wants to talk about it!

18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life
Love and romantic relationships. I'm not really interested in it, but, if I find someone cool, maybe I'll give it a try!

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality?
My friends say I'm the smartest among them, but, i don't agree with that. I think everyone is smart in their own way. They would never say I'm lovely or gracious. Also, they wouldn't say I'm extroverted.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
I'll organize things that are out of place in my bedroom first, so I can have my mind in peace. Then I'll do the things I love: painting with watercolor, playing the piano, watching my favorite series. I'll also study some things I might be late with. I'll certainly spend my whole day at home.

Well, that's all. I hope you can help me!
(Sorry if there are some grammar mistypes, as I'm not an english native speaker)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts