Personality Cafe banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Situations that, despite your Ti-Ne problem solving abilities, you'd have no idea how to deal with?

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Whats the problem with the little girl ? She is awsome.
I think she's awesome too, I'd be at a loss as to how to deal with her on a 24/7 basis though.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Whether or not OP is actually a question.

Reactions: Ista

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Carrying myself around in a grocery store. Whenever somebody decelerates in front of me I get extremely nervous, and I never know how to deal out the burden of maneuvering.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Carrying myself around in a grocery store. Whenever somebody decelerates in front of me I get extremely nervous, and I never know how to deal out the burden of maneuvering.
10 minutes ago...

·
Banned
1,096 Posts
Trying to help a family member who will not help themselves. (Sigh.)

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
When someone starts crying and then tries to hug you for emotional support.
"What do I-
Do I pet you? Pat you on the head?
Ugh gross, don't get your tears on me.
Ew, my shirt's wet now.
I think I am going to throw up.
Stop crying, it's dumb."

This actually happened with my ex. Internal monologue!

·
Maid of Time
549 sx/sp
14,749 Posts
I hate stores.

Especially Wal-Mart -- it's like blind people driving cars on a highway and/or parking them haphazardly all over your front yard.

I just want people stop being so damned oblivious and getting themselves and their parked carts out of the through-ways.

When someone starts crying and then tries to hug you for emotional support.
"What do I-
Do I pet you? Pat you on the head?
Ugh gross, don't get your tears on me.
Ew, my shirt's wet now.
I think I am going to throw up.
Stop crying, it's dumb."
it depends on who it is.

The one thing I'll say is that I can't FAKE emotional empathy. If I feel something, I've learned how to show it; but if I feel nothing, sorry... I'll express intellectually/intuitive empathy if I have it, but I can't fake emotion.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
it depends on who it is.

The one thing I'll say is that I can't FAKE emotional empathy. If I feel something, I've learned how to show it; but if I feel nothing, sorry... I'll express intellectually/intuitive empathy if I have it, but I can't fake emotion.
I'm somewhat similar. I couldn't fake it if I even tried, but I do attempt to be polite and offer support the best I know how. The best thing I've learned was to blatantly insist that I don't know how to respond to the situation.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts