Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. What drives you in life? What do you look for?

New/fun experiences, beeing capable of whatever i want, having my close-friends but not beeing dependable of them by meeting new people. Im looking for fun, it can be found on intellectual pursuits, but i almost never finish anything if im not stressed, i like to get knowledge but in areas that are not directly involved with my career/life. I found fun beeing with people, drinking, playing games, seeing tv shows or even daydreaming when noone can be around me or im with unconfortable people, i dont like to live in the present but i dont think about the future, i have no plan only dreams.

2. What do you hope to accomplish in your life?

Having a family (with a lover), finding knowledge, traveling around the world alone, independence, and prestige.

3. What do you hope to avoid doing or being? What values are important to you?

Conflicts that i lose, responsabilities,

4. What are your biggest fears (not including phobias)? Why?

Reject, beeing inferior at the eyes of other people, beeing nervous about wathever appears... why? i dont know i have always been like that, trying to fight against my shyness and worrying about what i say when im stressed, i fear to be inferior in a social way (such a trauma hehehe)

5. How do you want others to see you? How do you see yourself?

Like a capable, intelligent and fun man. I see myself as a capable and intelligent but very scattered man, always procrastinating, and i can be fun but depends of the context and the people, and my mood.

6. What makes you feel your best? What makes you feel your worst?

When i achieve having fun with people in a intellectual and physical way, my worst? when im stressed or lost confidence.

7. Describe how you experience each of: a) anger; b) shame; c) anxiety.

Anger, if i cant do anything (almost always) i just isolate myself (at the begining), put music and imagine scenarios where i have the absolute truth and the people who hurted me gets punished in some way :)crazy:), the cuantity of anger its proporcional to the time imagining. Also i search for people to tell them how shitty is the life and get a beer or two with them, trying to distract myself, but always relate to people i cant distract myself watching tv or playing non-online games.

Shame, i get nervous and try to get out of there, if i cant, i daydream.

Anxiety, i get stuck in the issue and cant think of anything else i have fear of the fear and search to calm me down, daydreaming in something very different can help.

8. Describe how you respond to each of: a) stress; b) unexpected change; c) conflict.

Stress, understress i have lots of anxiety but i can focus better.

Unexpected change, depneds of the change, for example, if someone who is close to me, get out of my life unexpectedly, i dont like, but if a new person come to my life and its interesting, i like. Also unexpected chaos is fun if im not involved (or/and i dont care) :ninja:

9. Describe your orientation to: a) authority; b) power. How do you respond to these?

Authority, if the authority gives to me an argumentation behind an order and the order is okay i dont have problems, but if doesnt make sense i ask them about the order, also if the order its the opposite of the thing that i want, itry to get out or fall in a "little anger". Power, i like to have power when its about getting what i want but not beeing the leader that gets all the responsability, i like to be more independient but seek admiration.

10. What is your overall outlook on life and humanity?

The humanity and the life are very relative, good and bad at anytime, its fun to see how it is.

·
Banned
2,198 Posts
You had no clue, really? 7 is pretty obvious.

Reactions: Wake and Juan M

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It doesnt make sense, or well, could be very bad if i have Fe inferior, also the stereotype of 7 isnt is a very extroverted being?

·
Banned
2,198 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
or well, could be very bad if i have Fe inferior

But nevermind, probably its like that, i needed to see it in less conected to the stereotype manner. Now the question is 7w6 or 7w8... probably 7w6

Reactions: aconite

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Also... i dont have any clue now, its suppose that a type 7 daydream a lot?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts