Personality Cafe banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made alot of my friends take the MBTI quiz on mypersonality.info website... and not a single one of them are ESTJs. Where the heck are you guys? I can't imagine that I've gone through my whole life not meeting an ESTJ considering that ESTJ's are 13% of the world population.

I recently read the ESTJ personality profile, and I am super interested in meeting somebody who is an ESTJ. Where would I find you guys?

·
Registered
707 Posts
I think you'd find more ESTJ guys than you would girls... They are usually the managers and bosses in businesses and sports and things of that nature... We enjoy rules and standards to live up to. Military guys, policemen...

As far as women go, I try to keep STJ's around me. I also have a few NTJ's in my circle of people who influence me. I'm the president of the Ballroom Dance Club at my university... You'd probably find a few other of us in charge of various clubs and organizations.

·
The Doer King
13,681 Posts
Most of the people i know at work are EStJ. I would guess (based on my work) the majority of engineers are xSTJ as well. So if you want to meet them go hang out in the eng dept. at your school.

Reactions: Ethanol

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Most of the people i know at work are EStJ. I would guess (based on my work) the majority of engineers are xSTJ as well. So if you want to meet them go hang out in the eng dept. at your school.
You will indeed find a lot of ISTJs and even ISTPs around there. Now and again you'll run across an INTP or ENTP, but for the most part it'll be the former two. I'm not so sure about ESTJs, though. My mom's one, but she was a Speech and Hearing major....

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts
I usually at home or office. Lately, office is like my second home, since I can stay there for more than 14 hours a day.

Btw, I'm in my office right now. And today is Sunday.

Reactions: Sela and Ethanol

·
Banned
4,265 Posts
Look for the loudmouth guy that almost always looks angry and likes to tease people. Their shirts are almost always tucked in with a belt, they'll wear a button down collared shirt to mow the lawn. Pretty easy to spot if you ask me. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say they will always have a short haircut.

Where to find them:
-positions of power
-military
-Anything that has to do with guns
-The aggressive fan on the sidelines of a sport event going apeshit
-Church

·
Banned
4,265 Posts
So do I. I once thought one was an INTP because he never talks, and when he does its terrible heartless things... LOL.

Regardless, I base my observations off of the stereotypes I have to live with on a daily basis.

If you want to meet your dual, you gotta do social things you enjoy. Church, community picnics, hiking, Idunno. Whatever you enjoy they'll probably be there too.

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
My husband is an ESTJ. And I met him where? On the internet! :cool::laughing:

Not sure I got to know many ESTJs in real life. :mellow:

·
Registered
54 Posts
I don't think I know any ESTJ's, perhaps a few SJ's, but no definite ESTJ's. I like being around people who are different from me. Doing that keeps me interested because ESTJ's are very methodical and calculating. I love the spontaneity of the other types, keeps me on my toes. But as Krystal said, look for the leaders of particular groups, you'll probably find an ESTJ at the helm.

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
The ones I know have been teachers, family members, friends and this guy who fixed my computer who I became friends with.

You have to know at least one.

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts