Personality Cafe banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took 4 different tests a few times and I keep getting either 4, 6, or 7. I can't seem to figure out which one I am though because I feel like all of them are really accurate. I don't really know what to do about that, so is anyone else having a similar issue or is able to give some insight to this? Thanks :)

·
Registered
ENTP 7w6 so/sp
3,075 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
When you read the descriptions of the types you mention, you will probably feel some disturbance inside when you read your correct type's. Most people I know will first tried to flee from the true one and sought shelter in the alternatives.

Btw if you are really one of 4, 6 or 7:
I know this may sound stupid but just look at your chin. If you can't clearly see where it ends and where the rest of your face begins, your a 6. If you see 'holes' in both sides and you can grab it easily, your a 4. If not any of these, your a 7. (7s btw have a small 'bump' on their forehead, but I find hard to explain what I mean by this.)

Also you might want to use this thread when you can: https://www.personalitycafe.com/wha...icture-s-yourself-others-guess-your-type.html.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts