Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! I was wondering if you guys could please help me find my true personality type. In the past when I have taken the test, I have gotten ENTJ, ESTJ, ESFJ, and ENFJ. I am having trouble deciding which of these four types (or any of the 16 really) are closest to my personality. A little bit about me... I am fiercely loyal, determined, and feel most comfortable in a leadership position. My best friends describe me as if Leslie Knope from Parks and Rec and Dean Winchester from Supernatural had a baby. I tend to come off as passionate, but that it just because I care very deeply about things. I am a blend of Gryffindor and Hufflepuff with admittedly some Ravenclaw characteristics. When it comes to a decision, I tend to take my time before leaping into something. I believe that big decisions should be made with logic, but I also understand that sometimes you have to follow your heart. I get severely annoyed when there isn't a plan to follow. I don't like change and I don't like other people telling me what to do. I will defend my friends to the death but I hesitate to stick up for myself. I feel most relaxed after talking with a bunch of people. I am someone who very much gets their energy from other people. I look at things pretty literately, but I do also have a creative side that shines through every once in a while. While I am naturally pretty charismatic, I admit that I am a bit of a people pleaser. I like to fit in with groups and all different sorts of people. I enjoy having many different acquaintances in many different friend groups. I am also the leader of many of these aforementioned friend groups. I am a perfectionist and strive to do the best I can in whatever I do. If I feel like something I have done isn't up to par I am very upset. I am also a very empathetic and naturally caring person who always tries to see the best in everyone. However admittedly I don't open up to people very easily and there are only a few people to whom I would tell anything. I also tend to think more about the big picture than details, even though I just typed out this long winded, meticulous post.

Thanks for your help in helping me find my type, it means a lot!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts