Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
am i going insane?! i am so pathetic! just right now.. everything in my life.. all the mannny times that ive been done wrong in my life, the pain is just washing over me..

ii feel like all that ive been thru is something that i deserve... and also i feel so stupid because there are so many others that go thru so much more than me.

i feel worthless..

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
am i going insane?! i am so pathetic! just right now.. everything in my life.. all the mannny times that ive been done wrong in my life, the pain is just washing over me..

ii feel like all that ive been thru is something that i deserve... and also i feel so stupid because there are so many others that go thru so much more than me.

i feel worthless..
Jusrt let the feelings come out. and know that you are not worthless. You deserve to be loved and cared for and treated very well. And just becuse someone else has going through what you consider more does not deminish the pain you feel. You pain is read and it it hurt you then it is just as important as others pain.

If you feel like talking it out I am here for you. You can send me a private message or we can talk it out here.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts

i feel worthless..
i bolded the parts that were bullshit.
you not a bad person you are a good person. you need to accept that. you do not deserve any of the shit that has happened to you. yeah other go through more than you, some people get shot once and some twice but both have the same right to go to the hospital. i've seen your posts on the forum you are a good person and bad things happen to you and that is jsut wrong. you have to get over your victim mentality you need to accept that you are good and you don't deserve this. i am positive about this. i've been down i've felt like shit felt like i was a terrible person and searched around for something to blame. there wasn't anything to blame it wasn't karma, it wasn't people out to get me, i wasn't me fault, it wasn't anyone's fault. I can't press the point enough you don't deserve this noone deserves the kind of treatment you've been subjected to. you sound like your seriousily depressed you should really get some help. please focus on helping yourself for awhile, it's not being selfish to take care of yourself, you need to become a stable and healthy person before you can help anyone else. i'm going to say it one more time:you don't deserve this your a good person. i can't stand to see good people feeling like this, you are not a bad person, bad people steal, insult, lie, ignore, mislead and hurt people. i don't think you do any of those things.please take some time for yourself.

·
MOTM Dec 2012
12,239 Posts
tkdprincessxoxo, I believe in you, both your good and bad parts. You just need to think about it. Nobody is perfect, that you must realize on your own. Nobody can make it by themselves alone, do you have someone near you that you can get support and affirmation? please don't go through life on your own. I know you have what it takes to rise above whatever you're going through. :happy:

·
Banned
656 Posts

You have a heart...it's a blessing and a curse sometimes. Don't let others get you down about your self-worth...the more I encounter such people/situations makes me think, there must be something more to me than I thought since they are putting so much effort into knocking me down to the ground. Now that I am older and hopefully a bit wiser I must agree that this is true or else people wouldn't be giving me strange looks when they see I'm not broken....a bit bruised and like I had the wind knocked out of me time and again but I'm still standing. :happy:Be kind and patient with yourself, you are so worth it.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i know that i have depression and i know that i have anxiety disorder, ive been hospitalized for it, i take my meds that dont work and well ik u read my threads but would you say that i havent made any improvements!?!?! i am 7 billion times the person that i was just a few months ago, when i was caught up in this depression shit. its just another excuse for me.

im pretty dang sure that you misinterpreted my words...
im talking about why i get hurt and crumble so painfully and so frequently. am i entitled to meltdowns? and why does my whole entire past decide to just wash over me in one tidal wave for no reason??

thats what im talking about.

not my mental illnesses.

...mixed emotions.... :angry: :crying: :unsure: :sad: :confused:

·
Registered
291 Posts

i feel worthless..
There is nothing wrong with you. You are a perfectly fine, decent human being. Even if you made a mistake; it happens.You aren't pathetic. Everyone has periods of self doubt. Everyone makes mistakes. I am sure everyone on this forum has felt the same way as you do right now. Don't let it eat you; emotions are emotions, and yes maybe people have had it tougher, but it doesn't give you any less right to feel the way you do.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
idk. my heart just decides to break itself.

My heart does the same thing. And it can hurt and hurt deeply when that happens. Just hang on while you go throuogh it and it will get better. And talk it out. We are here for you and if you have someone there then talk it out. Get it out of your system so you will not have to carry it alone. That does help. And know you are not alone and we care deeply for you.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
i know that i have depression and i know that i have anxiety disorder, ive been hospitalized for it, i take my meds that dont work and well ik u read my threads but would you say that i havent made any improvements!?!?! i am 7 billion times the person that i was just a few months ago, when i was caught up in this depression shit. its just another excuse for me.

im talking about why i get hurt and crumble so painfully and so frequently. am i entitled to meltdowns? and why does my whole entire past decide to just wash over me in one tidal wave for no reason??

not my mental illnesses.

i'm sorry i overreacted like the:sad:i didn't mean it and i'm sorry if you have been improving i never saw that side of it in your threads. i just saw you calling yourself down and it invoked emotion in me...to respond the bold part here. i not to sure why, this happens to me only rarely though a bad thing reminds me of one bad thing which reminds me of another bad thing and so on...it could be partially connected to your anxiety. your memorieshit you like that because maybe they aren't resolved, i've had memories that resonated in me with years, i lived with them and accepted them as the past but they still haunted me. my memories don't hit me so hard anymore, because i'm happy with who i am and i know that it's my past that made me who i am. i was pretty much at a similar stage when i was your age-jsut give yoursefl time
again sorry i overreacted before

Reactions: starflower

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
idk. my heart just decides to break itself.

You're alive.
I think being a Human is one of the most complex and amazing things.I think about that a lot.

It's normal for us all to have up and downs and to feel this horrible weight or emptiness inside sometimes.
it will always pass though,just know that and the feeling that is so filling and joyous is always worth it in the end.

·
MOTM Dec 2012
12,239 Posts
happens to me too, it's not a comfortable feeling, but it eventually goes away as with most intense feelings. When it comes, I retreat to music, or poetry because they seem to convey exactly what I'm feeling at that moment and it helps soothe my emotional pain. The pain usually subsides when I come to realize that I am not, nor ever will be perfect. I know it's hard for an idealistic INFP such as yourself, but do try to understand this, it will help you to see the big picture of your life.

As for bad memories, I have no idea why they come, they just do. that's all i know.

·
Registered
291 Posts
i'm sorry i overreacted like the:sad:i didn't mean it and i'm sorry if you have been improving i never saw that side of it in your threads. i just saw you calling yourself down and it invoked emotion in me...to respond the bold part here. i not to sure why, this happens to me only rarely though a bad thing reminds me of one bad thing which reminds me of another bad thing and so on...it could be partially connected to your anxiety. your memorieshit you like that because maybe they aren't resolved, i've had memories that resonated in me with years, i lived with them and accepted them as the past but they still haunted me. my memories don't hit me so hard anymore, because i'm happy with who i am and i know that it's my past that made me who i am. i was pretty much at a similar stage when i was your age-jsut give yoursefl time
again sorry i overreacted before
Don't let the past haunt you. This is something that I have really come to learn. They way I see it is this; whatever you've been through, whatever people have done to you, if you let it eat you, you are giving them power over you. In essence, they are still doing damage. They don't deserve your thoughts. They don't deserve your anger. They don't deserve your acknowledgment. Don't waste thoughts on people that don't deserve them.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
--i think part of being an INFP is depression/ being seemingly depression. i always keep that in mind with myself fo sho..

also... do you guys have problems following your own advice?? i do. i give great advice if its someone else in need of it. and then i ask for advice.. and many times i get the same answer that i would give or the opposite.. and they make me angry becuase im already aware.. idk.. im kinda rambling now..

im 15, I run my whole house, family of four, child abuse, hard past, 15 yr old infp girl... idk... it all seems to be a stressful combination from time to time!!?

oofta!

·
Banned
656 Posts

not my mental illnesses.

Well it sounds like the meds are doing some good. You are still going to have to deal with emotions...meds just take the edge off of things. As far as the hurt and crumble cycle that is very INFJ...the point is that many of us are pretty well balanced today because we just learned how to deal with it over the years. I think it has to do with the fact that we explore our feelings to death until we come up with some answers. Talking it out and keeping a journal helps with this process. If I don't get all my answers (sometimes you don't realize but somehow your subconscious brain does...it just sits there and usually comes up at an inconvienient moment too...like if I am needing to concentrate on a test or something) those feelings will come up again like a tidal wave that can knock me out for a few days depending how deep the emotion. Even when you deal with something properly you never really forget and sometimes when you are feeling sick or vunerable those feelings will come up but thank goodness not as strong as in the beginning.

You have been through a lot, of course it's okay to have meltdowns. I am famous for them but that is usually because I bottle a lot of things over time and then they all get released in one big meltdown. It usually means that I allowed myself to become too busy to really take good care of my emotional health. These days I learn to let things out over time so that I don't meltdown much like a pot that is boiling with a lid...if you don't want the pressure to pop the lid right off you need to open up and let some steam out. Now if you are melting down all the time then this is not healthy and you may just want to talk to your doctor about adjusting your meds.

The best gift you can give yourself is allowing yourself to be human. We all have pain in our lives and the challenge is really learning how to manage it so that we live life to the fullest.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
--i think part of being an INFP is depression/ being seemingly depression. i always keep that in mind with myself fo sho..

also... do you guys have problems following your own advice?? i do. i give great advice if its someone else in need of it. and then i ask for advice.. and many times i get the same answer that i would give or the opposite.. and they make me angry becuase im already aware.. idk.. im kinda rambling now..

im 15, I run my whole house, family of four, child abuse, hard past, 15 yr old infp girl... idk... it all seems to be a stressful combination from time to time!!?

oofta!
from what i've seen a good portion of the INFPs have bee depressed at some point in there lives. yes yes yes i can't listen to myself-it's like: i know the solution i know what i hould do. but am i gonig to do it?no i'm going to do the wrong thing and stay stuck in my ways until it becomes a real problem. sometimes it helps to say it outloud to yourself-not all the time but onlyhen yuo feel you need to it helps me alot to hear it outloud

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ive been told that my meds dont work, but i still take them as a fallback..

they told me that im able to think myself out of any situation... so my mind let my depression take over.

then my mind took down the depression

heres the scoop... i only post my bad situations online because i dont need advice or help dealing with my good situations!?!?!?! im not some psychopath or emo, i dont think life sucks, and i think many people think that.. just because i reach out for help, and i keep my posotive emotions inside of me (my introvertedness of course)

·
Banned
656 Posts
P.S. Make sure you are taking care of the other parts of your life as well. Eating healthy and getting enough sleep and exercise play a big role in how we handle our emotions. I used to be a hot mess at a certain point of my life because I was eating/drinking a lot of sugar and caffeine as well as not sleeping when I should have been (I worked overnight shift and so slept during the day)

Who is they? Your doctors? Are you still supposed to be taking the meds they prescribed? Are you taking them the way they are supposed to be taken? I know I ask a lot of questions but it is what I do with everyone because sometimes not taking something or taking something at certain times can do more harm than good.

·
Banned
1,739 Posts
This thread makes me aware of two things;

1. I am extremely glad I'm not an INFP and
2. I am extremely glad I am not 14 years old anymore.

·
Banned
656 Posts
This thread makes me aware of two things;

1. I am extremely glad I'm not an INFP and
2. I am extremely glad I am not 14 years old anymore.

I don't know so much about the INFP thing....it's challenging enough being an INFJ :laughing: but I agree with not being 14 years old anymore :happy:Being in your 30's comes with perks but you still have to deal with hormones LOL! Go figure. :crazy:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts