Personality Cafe banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So, I'm going from MBTI to Socionics and I've been reading a bit here and there (my God is there a lot of new information to take in).

I decided I'd do the test three times and check out the results and the "other possible types". I read up a bit on each type and I think most of them fit me.

Anyway, my second result is the one I think fits me best. But what even are all those other things? Like "Ni2"? I tried to learn about the quadras and the -- and all the other stuff. Oh, man, I just don't even know where to start and all the information I just read about for like the last two hours is just all jumbled up in my head :'(

Romance styles, Temperaments, Quadras, Clubs... Is that all very important or...?

I'm not asking for a huge explanation or anything (people seem to get really annoyed when someone's coming from MBTI and asks things) but maybe a few pointers? :)

Do I even sound like an INTp ni2 so far? .......

This is my result, if you need it: www.sociotype.com/tests/result/est/110265#sthash.Pa5RH76i.dpuf
Anyway, thanks in advance! :kitteh:

·
Banned
1,536 Posts
Here's where I've learn everything.

You may be lost. First, I recommend you to understand each function. Scroll to the bottom of the page to have the list of the functions.
IM elements too.

After this, you should understand the Model A, this is the main reason of why Socionics is a better tool at typing people.

Then, you can see the quadras, because it is very important to understand intertype relations.

I think that you shoudl avoid Reinin dichotomies. You can take a look of course, but don't use them, since they are quite hard to understand, you can be easily confused.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you very much! I'll start up on my reading as soon as I can! <3

I guess as long as I take it easy I'll eventually get the hang of it ^.^

·
Banned
3,600 Posts
From personal experience, I find the Quadras and Romance styles to be very beneficial in typing.

Some types that sound descriptively similar are radically different for Quadras and Romance styles, which both are very observable.
For instance, EII and IEI behave very differently in social recreation and in intimacy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.