Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello ENTJs!

I was thinking about you all and now I know a lot of you.

You are tyrants which use poor people for yours objectives!

By the way INTJs are much better than ENTJs! They can do their own projects without use other people. ENTJs are weak without other people. They maniupulate others. ENTJs destroy everyone who don't want join them and who don't do what they want to. If someone doesn't have enough time to help ENTJ, ENTJ wil dominate him/her and it will enforce obedience!

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
Hello ENTJs!

I was thinking about you all and now I know a lot of you.

You are tyrants which use poor people for yours objectives!

By the way INTJs are much better than ENTJs! They can do their own projects without use other people. ENTJs are weak without other people. They maniupulate others. ENTJs destroy everyone who don't want join them and who don't do what they want to. If someone doesn't have enough time to help ENTJ, ENTJ wil dominate him/her and it will enforce obedience!
This has to be a troll right? Because there's no way this is true. ENTJs are some of the most helpful people I've met, and that's coming from an ESFJ.

·
Registered
ENTJ, 8w7
2,727 Posts
ENTJs are controling you! YOU CAN'T TRUST THEM!!!
I've seen much better trolling.

Then again, I've seen worse, too. Not that often, but I have.

3/10

·
Sweet Matrimony.
ENTJ 8w7 so/sx
7,160 Posts
ENTJs are controling you! YOU CAN'T TRUST THEM!!!
Okay. If you say so.

Not really bothered by your opinion, but at least you got it off your chest. Congrats. Well done. I'm happy for you.

Merry Christmas Stranger!

:)

PS: controlling*

·
Registered
ISTP 5w6
3,186 Posts
Well, with such a name, making such a topic. There is no way ANYONE would take you seriously..

·
Chatterbox, MOTM August 2013
10,959 Posts

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
Slithering up from the INTJ forums, I think that ENTJs are the INTJs + 1 of the MBTI world. After all, you guys have the intelligence and creativity of a NTJ, but also the charisma and outgoing nature of an Extrovert.

That's a potent weapon in this day and age - a world that is determined by how smart you are AND how sociable you are.

Reactions: Fumetsu

·
Registered
595 Posts
I've seen much better trolling.

Then again, I've seen worse, too. Not that often, but I have.

3/10
Notice his username, after noticing that, went at least to 7/10.

·
Registered
595 Posts
That username is actually responsible for dropping it down to 3 from 7.
was this content really 7/10 for you? the dedication behind making an alt account to create this on the other hand..

·
Banned
2,042 Posts
was this content really 7/10 for you? the dedication behind making an alt account to create this on the other hand..
Subtlety matters. Had he a different name, there would be room for Poe's Law. We could speculate he's actually serious and that would've been funny. But with that username, with the glaring proof of how much effort has been vested just to piss off a few blokes, it's clear satire.

Trolling is fun when it is ambiguous. When it's obvious, it fails to achieve its effect. Imagine ENTJs actually losing their shit over some neckbeard berating them? that's how it should ideally have been.

Reactions: Trec93

·
Registered
595 Posts
Subtlety matters. Had he a different name, there would be room for Poe's Law. We could speculate he's actually serious and that would've been funny. But with that username, with the glaring proof of how much effort has been vested just to piss off a few blokes, it's clear satire.

Trolling is fun when it is ambiguous. When it's obvious, it fails to achieve its effect. Imagine ENTJs actually losing their shit over some neckbeard berating them? that's how it should ideally have been.
Makes sense, but this post was so bad, that the additional bad username on top of the bad content made it seem like being bad was the goal of it's author, adding up all the effort the OP put into it (creating account etc), makes you wonder, maybe it was his entire goal, maybe he was even smart enough to use a VPN to avoid one motivated moderator to get him.

:smug:

Reactions: Stawker

·
Banned
2,042 Posts
That's a sad mental image. It only makes me grateful the person was an obvious troll so I didn't have to waste my time on them.
Not me. I'm still waiting for a proper troll to come along so I can have my kicks without blowing cover. This ENTJ Destroyer guy still has a chance, though. I used to frequent another site and there was this guy over there who was really good at debates (call him X). One of his poor victims decided to make an alt with 'X_Destroyer' as username. And his only job with that alt was to quote X in every thread and record his vehement disapproval of everything X said. Sometimes, he actually made good points. But the fact that he was always there, like X couldn't make a post without expecting his hater to reply, was hilarious. Now imagine OP does the same with us. Wouldn't that be fun?

@ENTJ destroyer
do it motherfucker

Makes sense, but this post was so bad, that the additional bad username on top of the bad content made it seem like being bad was the goal of it's author, adding up all the effort the OP put into it (creating account etc), makes you wonder, maybe it was his entire goal, maybe he was even smart enough to use a VPN to avoid one motivated moderator to get him.

:smug:
I mean, wouldn't this devolve into another 'obvious shitposter' situation? When you become known for being a shitposter, people start ignoring you. When they ignore you, where's the fun?

·
Registered
595 Posts
I mean, wouldn't this devolve into another 'obvious shitposter' situation? When you become known for being a shitposter, people start ignoring you. When they ignore you, where's the fun?
It would true, I find it fun though, everytime.
:crazy:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts