Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have looked into cognitive functions a little bit, but I think I honestly have a very vague understanding of them, and every test I take is kind of difficult for me, because I always question whether I'm evaluating honestly or have some kind of bias.

I think I've always viewed myself as more of an N, but I really do have a hard time deciding if I have more Ne-Si tendencies, or Ni-Se. I have a lot of trouble remembering specific situations to use to decide, so that's part of the problem. I think that maybe having some questions that deal with scenarios may help, but I'm not completely sure. This whole thing has kind of been driving me crazy, and I've gone from ESFP, INFP, INFJ, ENFJ, ENFP, INTP, to INTJ. I can think of the general descriptions of the cognitive functions pretty well, and can visualize them pretty well, but I'm having trouble finding situations from personal experience and hypothetical situations. I think I'm just repeating myself at this point, so any help would be appreciated haha.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts