Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok well look what i dont understand is that well i have this friend and well me and her are pretty close were not together though but we both call each other names like babe or honey and well i know for a fact that she is seeing someone right now but the thing is that she has never once mentioned she's dating him to me cause she has mention him to me but she just calls him her "bubby" or friend never her boyfriend i kind of feel like she doing something what do you guys think????

·
Registered
640 Posts
If you really want to know what's going on, I would just ask her.

She could just be stringing one of you, or both of you, along because she likes the attention. Or maybe she's unsure of her feelings towards him, or you, hence she doesn't use the term boyfriend. There's no way to know for sure until you ask.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you really want to know what's going on, I would just ask her.

She could just be stringing one of you, or both of you, along because she likes the attention. Or maybe she's unsure of her feelings towards him, or you, hence she doesn't use the term boyfriend. There's no way to know for sure until you ask.
well that is true but the thing is that to "her" friends she call him "my bf" or "my man" but when ever im around she has never once said that even though i already over herd her say it to someone else

1 - 4 of 4 Posts