Personality Cafe banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when i was 20 to 23 i used to feel i was very healthy beautiful though i have dark complexion i had very thick curly long hair but nowwhen iam looking my photos which i was so beautiful in that ,now that makes me depress boring guilty ,because i lost a lot of charmness now and iam just 25 now . I lost a lot of hair my hair looks thin small and also my skin got lot of pimples scars also i became a little fat .totally oam looking like a patient as my friends told me that .this actually has happened because from the past 2 years i was suffering from insomnia. ?Now though i sleep well sometimes i feel disgusting when i look all beautiful passport photos . By feeling like this i had wasted so much time by loosing sleep , i even lost my chance of getting job ,(i was a bright student ).I totally feel boring disgusting , iam desparate get my beatiful life back please some one help me. Also i have marriage pressures i cant make him feel boring with my unstable mind.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.