Personality Cafe banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The title is self explanatory. I'm an ENFP, yet sometimes I don't feel quite at home with my fellow ENFPs. I think that's because there's a lot of mistyped ENFPs (lots of them are probably ENFJs or ESFPs, thus coming across as more "extroverted"). I enjoy the INFP forum because it's more mellow and thoughtful... Some of you may have been noticing how I've been hanging out here a lot recently. ^^

Hope you guys don't mind an ENFP making herself at home here. x3

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Are you ambivert-ish? Are you fairly borderline on that E? I'm close to the middle on my I so I can getcha!! Lol

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
You are very welcome here! Come on, let's play some Kingdom Hearts! :wink:

Reactions: Marimeli

·
Registered
49 Posts
I am also what I see is referred to as an "ambivert" so I understand where you are coming from. I have often referred to myself as a "shy extrovert" or an "extrovert with social anxiety" if that isn't an oxymoron. I suffer from depression and anxiety and since isolation and withdrawal is a symptom of depression, I don't know if I am isolating because I am truly introverted or if it is due to my mental illness.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

The INFPs welcome you. :3 (I do, anyway). After wandering around the site, I get the feeling that the INFP section is like the poetry café of the forums. xD

Please do continue to hang with us. c:
O__O You have no idea how much you made me laugh by posting that pic... It is the poetry section. I like that!

@Marimeli - Yup. I'm type ANFP! Like I've mentioned before in various other threads, my Fi and Ne are pretty much equal.

@snowbell - Thank you. :) I'll eat 'em while I play Kingdom Hearts with @Vin The Dreamer

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Take off your shoes, sit down, want coffee/tea/alcoholics? Pie, pizza, oranges? :D

Reactions: Stable Genius

·
MOTM June 2012
9,333 Posts
Welcome friend! I think a mean game of Battle Shots is in order. :cool:

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
OMG I LOVE KINGDOM HEARTS!!! Can I play too????
Oh yes :D And that gets me thinking, there should be a game where we all three of us could play as a party. Sora, Donald, and Goofy (or whatever world-specific party characters). I claim dibs on Sora though, he's the best character I'm good at playing with!

·
Registered
110 Posts
@Vin_the_Dreamer KH is soooo good. Gotta find KH1 though so I can play it.

Reactions: Vin The Dreamer

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
If we're playing world-specific, i want to add a fantasia level and be the big dragon thing from...

Edit: crap, it was night on bald mountain wasn't it? L o l!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts