Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even though I don't mind being unconventional in certain cases, I still have that little sinking feeling like I can't relate to most people.

I can't relate to Asian culture. I generally like it, but I find some aspects of it quite rigid. (I can't explain)

When I'm here, I try to understand more about Western culture even though I've always known I can never adapt to it or agree with many parts of it. I still find that there's even more aspects which can lead to more language miscommunications, misunderstandings, etc.

I'm an introverted, in real life I usually just stick to a circle or small circles of people, and it's just, I like it if I can understand other people's thinking better. If that makes sense. :confused: I don't mind, but at the same time sometimes I wonder if there's something wrong with me for not feeling like I fit in anywhere.

Sorry if this is a bunch of useless rambles. P/S I'm enneagram Type 4

:sad:

·
Registered
146 Posts
For the moment, I feel like the current culture I am growing up in doesn't make sense in some ways and I have only come to realise this lately. Rigid too in some ways... it'd take forever to explain that so I can't explain, either. I am not blaming anything nor that I am hating it. It just seems, not quite right, in my opinion. It's just that some people are trying to protect something sacred belonging to them, but their action and the way they speak don't show much how sacred that thing really is. And so I wonder how it has come down to me realising this?

That is, how I relate to your post. Ah, does that make sense at all?

And by the way, where are you from? I am trying to see if I could understand what you are talking about... who knows, maybe it's something I feel too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts