Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
ISTP 5w6
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stress due to work.
Lots of pressure, makes me feel depressed.
I feel like I might go insane. If not now, then it will be in a few years.
I really feel like there is something wrong with me, but I can't just point it out.

I think it has to do with my current depressed state. Makes me fill up with more rage than usual.

I get my thoughts back of how to get away with murder..

I need help :confused:

·
exploring space
ENFP
9,461 Posts
Perhaps it's best to seek help IRL instead of in some forum.

If your work is too stressful and it's the sole source of your stress, you can perhaps consider finding something else or renegotiating your work load/conditions and such.

But I do strongly advise finding some help IRL, from a therapist/psychologist/counselor etc. so you can find what might be wrong.

·
Registered
ISTP 5w6
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats the whole thing.
I've been to a psychologist before. Its the only one near my house, and it sucked.

Its like.. if I don't know whats wrong with me, then how should they know? And how would they even be able to help me?

·
exploring space
ENFP
9,461 Posts
Thats the whole thing.
I've been to a psychologist before. Its the only one near my house, and it sucked.

Its like.. if I don't know whats wrong with me, then how should they know? And how would they even be able to help me?
It takes a while, you talk about things and at some point you find what may be the problem
it may be uncomfortable cause you gotta open up about things you may not even admit to yourself at this point, but that's the process

·
Registered
ISTP 5w6
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I seem to have cooled down. I have a feeling that it might have been some sort of episode. I have no clue of hat is going on.

·
Registered
ISTP 5w6
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just googled a bit, everything that comes up deals with anxiety, depression and panic attacks due to anxiety.
Seems like my anxiety has worsened then.

(I still am going to my doctor, no worries. Need to make an appointment anyway)

·
Registered
ISTP 5w6
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Seeing my current mood, all happy and shit, I think I might have a cyclothymic disorder, but I'll see what comes out of the conversation with my doctor.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Stress due to work.
Lots of pressure, makes me feel depressed.
I feel like I might go insane. If not now, then it will be in a few years.
I really feel like there is something wrong with me, but I can't just point it out.

I think it has to do with my current depressed state. Makes me fill up with more rage than usual.

I get my thoughts back of how to get away with murder..

I need help :confused:
What is it that you work? How many hours do you work a day?
Take a break from work. Pause and Ask for help.

·
Registered
ISTP 5w6
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What is it that you work? How many hours do you work a day?
Take a break from work. Pause and Ask for help.
I'm working as event security. There is little to no stability in this work and everything has to be planned pretty fast. Feels like I don't have time to really think before i decide.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts