Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Lotus Jester
8,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just can't seem to find anyone who understands what I'm going through atm.

I know I'll be okay EVENTUALLY but in the meantime; I'm in hell, pretty much. :crying:

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
I wish you strength to endure the current feeling. It's good you acknowledge the fact it will eventually pass, even if it might not ease your current state, but hope it does somehow. I've spiraled into similar status and waiting for the ease as well, so this is also encouragement for myself simultaneously.

·
queen of glitter gnomes
10,502 Posts

I know I'll be okay EVENTUALLY but in the meantime; I'm in hell, pretty much. :crying:
Hugs, Merry.
I have seasonal affective disorder.
And I am completely alone in my parents' house.
I don't have a car.
We can support each other.

Reactions: Chesire Tower

·
Registered
Infp 6w5
2,797 Posts
I don't actually know what you're specifically going through right now, but I think we all know the universal pain of sadness or loneliness :(

I always feel alone and misunderstood and it makes me sad seeing others go through it too. But I hope you feel better soon, for your own sake. :hugs:

·
Registered
Infp 6w5
2,797 Posts
many people feel alone and hopeless, also for reasons it's safe to assume that others don't understand.

you're not alone in other words
Hey veil, welcome back :proud:
was wondering where you went

·
Registered
150 Posts
I'm not quite sure what sort of advice you're looking for here, so now I have to leave this thread unsatisfied. ��

·
Lotus Jester
8,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm not quite sure what sort of advice you're looking for here, so now I have to leave this thread unsatisfied. ��
Huh?

·
Registered
3,449 Posts

:sad: :hug:

I hope you're feeling better now.

·
EvilShoutyRudolph
5,099 Posts
Well, I don't know why you would post this on the advice forum unless you needed advice on how to stop these feelings, as @Index said. But considering the fact that you said that nobody understands what you are going through, and there being no exact description upon why you are feeling this way, or on what advice you want us to give to you, then whats the point of this thread?

I mean, if you were looking for help or something, then we cant really help you due to there being no proper description upon whats going on, and there being no specific advice you are looking for. If you had just started this thread because you were down in the blues, then wouldn't it have made more sense to make this thread in the general forum, or even the general psychology forum?

I am lost upon the whole point of this thread...

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Not the kind of thread I'd expect from you. I'm feeling the same though.
Wanna talk? Message me.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Why does anyone need to understand? You understand, that's what matters!
Don't know what exactly you are struggling with but find something that can simulate your mind and help you work it through or to keep you distracted for a while so you can clear your head!
Everyone feels alone and hopeless at one point, but it goes away.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
They say ISTPs are good listeners, so if you need a listening ear - I'll be glad to offer one. As long as you don't expect any useful advice on how to deal with your emotions, it will work just fine.

·
Premium Member
INTP
11,901 Posts
When I was in a place of 'nobody understands', I had no choice but to ride it out alone. It's ok to not know what to do. You don't have to do anything. Just don't do anything detrimental to yourself and it will be ok in the end. That's the only advice I can offer.

·
Lotus Jester
8,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
When I was in a place of 'nobody understands', I had no choice but to ride it out alone. It's ok to not know what to do. You don't have to do anything. Just don't do anything detrimental to yourself and it will be ok in the end. That's the only advice I can offer.
:heart: You always know exactly what to say to me. <3

Reactions: Kynx
1 - 20 of 30 Posts