Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, I just tested my type again. I sat in my room and answered the questions after thinking about whether each were true about me or not. Anyway, every time I test I get the same result, INTJ. When I read about other types, though, I relate a lot to them. For example, ISFP, INTP, INFP, ESFP, ISFJ, ISTJ, INFJ

What the hell. I've never been unsure.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Post a type thread. Even the Keys2Cognition tests functions inaccurately, I've heard. It scores Ne users as Ni users and so on. It could give you accurate results but it's better to fill out the questionnaire :)

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm embarrassed of my isolationist ways. I'm embarrassed of all the negative INTJ qualities I seem to have. Why can't I have a fun quality? Why can't I be more like my ENFP fiancé? Everyone loves him!! I have type jealousy!! Bah humbug. At the same time I know deep down that I am not any type. I am who I am. I may be mostly INTJ, but in the end, what is that theoretical label going to get me? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. When I die, I hope to look back at all my accomplishments, I think MBTI will be far from my mind.

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
I'm embarrassed of my isolationist ways. I'm embarrassed of all the negative INTJ qualities I seem to have. Why can't I have a fun quality? Why can't I be more like my ENFP fiancé? Everyone loves him!! I have type jealousy!! Bah humbug. At the same time I know deep down that I am not any type. I am who I am. I may be mostly INTJ, but in the end, what is that theoretical label going to get me? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. When I die, I hope to look back at all my accomplishments, I think MBTI will be far from my mind.
The last 5 sentences are you trying to convince yourself that that is true. You might not feel it now, but it definitely is.

Why don't you fill out the questionnaire?

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I filled it out three times already. Each time I got a different answer. I considered it to be less valid each time I took it. I also was unsure if I was answering correctly. The whole time I was thinking about how much room for error the test had. I couldn't believe that it was even on the site. I consider it to be a complete waste of time.

But since I am a... Omg. Omg! Hello me. I just figured it out!!

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm Bi-Polar type I. (information I would not readily share if I were not hypo manic right now)

Anyway, when one is hypo manic 1/3 of their brain is off-line (mainly cognitive functioning). So my conclusion is, that the times, like right now, that I question my type, are times when I am hypo manic.

*gets out lithium*

It might be an interesting experiment to see what type I am whilst hypomanic! ^.^ I don't know if I will be able to focus, but I will try. *taking test*

I have a feeling that in the morning I will be mortified that I posted this!

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cognitive ProcessLevel of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) ********** (10.2)
unused
introverted Sensing (Si) ***************************** (29.5)
average use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ****************************************** (42.7)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) *************************** (27.3)
average use
extraverted Thinking (Te) **************************************************** (52.9)
excellent use
introverted Thinking (Ti) *************************** (27.4)
average use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************************** (26.9)
average use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ********************** (22.5)
limited use
Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type:
ESTJsite.

I'm a T and a J whether I'm manic or not, but it seems that I am an EXTREME T when I am manic and less of a T when I am not manic. My feelings are extremely introverted as well in a hypomanic state. WOW this is fascinating! I completely switch from introverted to extroverted and from an N to an S. I wish I knew more about all this, but for now. I am going to stop experimenting on myself. Hohohoho

1 - 11 of 11 Posts