Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
1,174 Posts
I don't know... I want to interact with you guys more! Tell me something about yourself then I will tell some too. And I will upload a video message soon :)
Is that avatar a picture of you?

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes that is me.

and hey isildin haha nee maar ik sprak je nooit meer :( ja je hebt gelijk, ik zeg t de hele tijd dat ik het ga oploaden... doe ik ook echt, ik had een vorig filmpje gemaakt maar die werd uiteindelijk heel emo dus die heb ik verwijderd.

·
Banned
2,025 Posts
I'll probably always feel that, but I'm not someone who cares to behave in a popular way. It would be nice to make friends with a few other outcasts, though. Also, not to be mean, but this thread is the kind that actually encourages the aforementioned the sense of exclusion for others (frequent friendly chit-chat among active members) and that I'd rather not see in INFP Forum. Share a bit here and there, keep up with the messages, and maybe friendships will develop organically.

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
I sent you a friend request, Golden Dawn. :blushed: I think you're ultra pretty! And do not worry, being the new kid on the neighborhood is a bit tough, but you'll make friends around here! Us INFPs are extremely accepting of other people!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'll probably always feel that, but I'm not someone who cares to behave in a popular way. It would be nice to make friends with a few other outcasts, though. Also, not to be mean, but this thread is the kind that actually encourages the aforementioned the sense of exclusion for others (frequent friendly chit-chat among active members) and that I'd rather not see in INFP Forum. Share a bit here and there, keep up with the messages, and maybe friendships will develop organically.
Well I'm also not the type who cares to behave popular. But I want to feel connected, because I relate to a lot of what people post here. And I see your point, your right, these aren't the most ''insightfull'' posts... it is/was how I felt...

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I sent you a friend request, Golden Dawn. :blushed: I think you're ultra pretty! And do not worry, being the new kid on the neighborhood is a bit tough, but you'll make friends around here! Us INFPs are extremely accepting of other people!
Ahh thank you so much, your very kind! I will accept it :) Yes that's one of the things what I like so much about us INFP'S. It's refreshing.

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Hi! I'm Mike, I like everyone -- including you. :happy:

I like music, a lot; even if my skills aren't up to par. Nice name (and picture), by the way! Do you play an instrument?

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
^^^
YouTube - MAD TV Tickle Me Emo (elmo)

--------

Anyways Golden, let's hear your top 3 Disney movies as they usually say a lot about your personality.

Mine,
Fox and the Hound
A Goofy Movie
Lion King (duh)

I love disney, so many memoriess :)
Well here it goes... its kind of hard, because I love so many of them.

Lion King
Poccahontas
The aristocats

:)

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
I like this thread - despite being here for over a year, I still don't know much about just about all of you.

My music collection is ecclectic - random on my ipod will go from Rise Against to George Winston to Trans Siberian Orchestra to Garth Brooks (one of like eight country singers I have albums of) to Gin Blossoms to the Lord of the Rings soundtrack to Bad Religion to Barenaked Ladies to Blast/DCI (Drum Corps International) to 30 Seconds to Mars... I think you get the idea, right?

So, with that being said, what are you favorite songs? If that's too hard, how about favorite bands?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts