Personality Cafe banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Personal concepts
1. What is beauty? What is love?

Often times, facing and succumbing to the inherent thoughts of lust elicits me to believe that beauty is essential in a relationship. It is a primal urge, one which can only be satiated by choosing a partner which has at least some beauty. Don't fucking shit yourself or other people; talking about how you can neglect physical attributes in the opposite gender in terms of a relationship. Don't get me wrong, though. I wouldn't want you to think that the personality of a spouse is insignificant; it is important, very important, in fact, it is just almost on par with beauty.

Love? Love is walking through the gates of hell and back for someone. Love is the will to do absolutely anything for your partner, and to me, if my partner is not willing to go through the same greuling quests to be with me, then all feelings of love will be completely nullified; it would only be a matter of "appeal."

2. What are your most important values?

I can give none other than a generic answer to this question, as we, for the most part, have all been trained to think that the important values in life are none other than appreciation, courtesy and conscientiousness, and aptitude, which can be in anything.

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?

No.

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?

I bet my answer will be almost equivalent to the majority of the people whom you will ever ask. War should only be brought upon when an outside force attacks for no rational reason. I think this now because i am in no position to inflict anything upon anyone, because i have no power. I am sure my answer would be completely different if i were to have much power. In fact, i can become completely objective and give you an alternate answer in the context of a hypothetical scenario in which i did have power, which is to carry out war to satiate my own personal desires, that is, if i don't attain what i want, i will inflict violence.

Interests
5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?

For the most part, my long conversations pertain to abstract concepts and hypothetical scenarios i.e. what is love? what is knowledge? etc. My interests revolve around intelligence (IQ), empathy, catharsis and poignancy, tragedy, drugs (not marijuana or any illegal drugs) and creativity. Asking "Why" is a pretty stupid fucking question if you ask me.

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?

Yes, actually, i am. I am extremely interested in chemicals which alter the brain in such a way that it induces increased mental performance (EGCG, creatine, caffeine, stimulants in general). I would like to take a drug which allows for permanent increase in that aspect.

7. What do you think of daily chores?

Fuck them, but i do them because i want to help out my grandparents. If we had a maid, though, i would let her do them. (no, my chores do not revolve around taking care of my own shit, like my laundry and cleaning my room)

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.

Dramatic films; films which make me cry. I love crying; i love feeling the sharp throbbing pains in my chest as i read or watch a very, very well developed and completely compatible character lose his life.

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?

Thing is, i come up with these stories in my head while i'm in bed to induce sleep, and these stories are tragic in tone. The themes revolve around abandonment, isolationism, loss of people who mean a lot, and I think that is all. Smile? Well, jokes, i guess? I don't smile that often when i'm in public.

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?

Candidly, i don't feel like i belong anywhere. There isn't really anyone who i can truly connect or relate with. Someone i like being around, though, is this one friend. He's kind of stupid, but is EXTREMELY empathetic and sympathetic, which is what i love about him. Thing is, he can't really find that much time for me, so i'm not sure what to classify that as.

Evaluation & Behaviour
11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?

My forthrightness; i hardly ever hold back. This is a vantage point, as seen by others because i lose a lot of potential friends this way, i guess. What do i dislike? Physical features, my intelligence (i wish i had an IQ of 130+), insensitivity, inability to cry (i really do wish i can cry more often. remember those stories i mentioned? they kind of wore out), and i think that's all. Also, i hate how i can never initiate conversation. I'm more of the responding type, but you can expect an original fucking answer to most things you ask.

12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?

Strengths? I really do love how i absolutely DESPISE giving misconceptions. I love how i am always myself. I would never try to pass of as someone i'm not just to end up being a dissapointment to other people.

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?

The emotional areas, so i can get in contact with my own emotions, so i guess therapy...

14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

Loneliness and incompatibility with others.

People & Interactions
15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?

I get along very well with empathetic and sympathetic types. Jesus, it feels like i'm overusing these words, but whatever. I like how that one friend whom i mentioned is caring and etc. Dislike? i dislike others' idiocy, incompetency, extroversion (only if it's too extreme i.e. those moronic girls who scream when they haven't seen each other in a long time, or girls who speak in stupid dialects and end their sentences in upward inflections), and conformity. ONE THING I CANNOT TOLERATE: BANALITY; PEOPLE WHO CANNOT EXPRESS THEIR THOUGHTS IN MORE THAN ONE FUCKING WORD. There is this one person whom i speak with because i don't really have any friends, and whenever i ask him what he thinks about "x" he ALWAYS replies by saying "seems interesting". OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!! I want to rip his fucking brain stem out. He's so fucking dull.

16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?

Romance/sex. Hmmm. Love it, but i've never experienced either. Qualities? Same as ones i've answered in regards to what qualities i like about others.

17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?

Developing intelligence. I'd raise my child in the same way Richard feynman was raised. Read to him excerpts of the enclyclopedia brittanica and explain to him in great detail what it means. i.e. (from richard feynman interview): a dinosour's head is large enough to fit through the entire window, but not quite, it would break the edges of the sill as well. (shitty paraphrase i know, to those of you who watched the interview).

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?

I've learned this from experience. Ignore the damned claim. That friend who i care much for is a christian and i'm an atheist. We debated and broke up once, but now we're back together. All and well :)

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

Don't really care about society. I care about individuals whom i've had extended contact with (that i've enjoyed). Prevalent social problem? Times like these which makes me wish i'm more into politics.

20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?

Same qualities as the qualities i like. I mean, that question that i am referring to can be applicable to all types of questions in regards to choosing people to be around.

21. How do you behave around strangers?

I remain insular, but if i'm around a group, deindividuality takes place.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Beta logical. Deindividuality, in this context, relates to Fe values. Feeling you need help with your own emotionality is more commonly an Fe valuing theme than Fi. Freely and somewhat harshly expressing your oppinions on the topics offered strikes me as Fe valuing as well as seeming more beta than alpha. You seem highly rational but at the same time have a romantic side.

All in all some beta type seems incredibly likely.

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
Beta logical. Deindividuality, in this context, relates to Fe values. Feeling you need help with your own emotionality is more commonly an Fe valuing theme than Fi. Freely and somewhat harshly expressing your oppinions on the topics offered strikes me as Fe valuing as well as seeming more beta than alpha. You seem highly rational but at the same time have a romantic side.

All in all some beta type seems incredibly likely.
Wow. You know, after you said that I feel like I skimmed over this questionnaire without really reading it. lol. I see what you're saying about beta logical. :) I found this particularly interesting:

Love? Love is walking through the gates of hell and back for someone. Love is the will to do absolutely anything for your partner, and to me, if my partner is not willing to go through the same greuling quests to be with me, then all feelings of love will be completely nullified; it would only be a matter of "appeal."

@HCJBFS, it is apparent to me from reading your opening message that while your personality type may be elusive at the moment your enneagram is at least a type 4. Also, how old are you?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.