Personality Cafe banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol so what is it about the Ti-Ne/Ne-Fi dynamic is so appealing/complimentary would you say?
I can't really tolerate another T in a relationship. That might be most of it, but I think that being able to discuss ideas with an ENFP partner is appealing. I also like that I can help her be critical with my Ti and she can help me not be so anxious with Fi.

·
Banned
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have to say I love the dry, subtle humour of an INTP. What an interesting dynamic! :) <3
I have been in relationships with other T dominants before but it never seemed to work out. It never felt like I could express my emotions when they did come up with them and it didn't ever feel like I was actually going out with them romantically despite the reality that we were. It was terrible.

When I am with ENFPs its incredibly awesome. Its still a challenge to make sure they know that I care for them but its still great overall.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Not an INTP, but I do find ENFPs really cool. At least with the little exposure I had to them, compared to most other types. Especially in real life.

The cool part is that they're always talking, and by that I don't mean talking just to talk. They are genuinely interested and they are engaged in the conversation -- they don't space out, they listen carefully and remember, etc.. Although not sure if I'd want to be in a relationship with one, it's a bit scary that they want so much dynamics in their environment, which, as it seems, other people have expressed around this sub-forum as well. In fact, going to reply to one thread of kasos in a bit about that.

Oh, and ENFPs usually have beautiful eyes!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts