Personality Cafe banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Especially those who were exposed to cultural diversities when they grew up. Once they integrated "new things can lead to joy", oh boy they are loyal to trying out new things. But they still carry that archaic monotoned snail vibe regardless they are new experience lovers or not.

I have more than one successful experiences with these snail like beings, men or women, at work or personal friends. They calm me down and drama free. They are very hilarious in their own way (maybe that mono tone makes it funnier?). They are quiet snails, but in control. As long as you respect their structure, schedule and no surprises (they are snails), they are delightful to be around. It seems they are overlooked by ESFPs.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Especially those who were exposed to cultural diversities when they grew up. Once they integrated "new things can lead to joy", oh boy they are loyal to trying out new things. But they still carry that archaic monotoned snail vibe regardless they are new experience lovers or not.

I have more than one successful experiences with these snail like beings, men or women, at work or personal friends. They calm me down and drama free. They are very hilarious in their own way (maybe that mono tone makes it funnier?). They are quiet snails, but in control. As long as you respect their structure, schedule and no surprises (they are snails), they are delightful to be around. It seems they are overlooked by ESFPs.
Its my new goal to find some snails...first stop, the garden?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its my new goal to find some snails...first stop, the garden?
:laughing:It is big pest problem in my yard.

I am not sure about living with a snail (might be a bit too strict on schedule), but having them as your friends is very pleasant

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.