Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know why I get so many different results. I am very outgoing at work. Really good at small talk but I crave deep conversations. Outside of work I am more reserve and private. I only want to talk to certain people that seen mysterious or interesting and I can turn on my outgoing self and can't shut up. I observe the world, pay attention to details most people wouldn't and discard what I deen not of value. I can be confrontational when people are being ridiculous and cry when I am angry. I always have this internal battle of trying to be better and I am always disappointed when I fail at something and heartbroken. I always strive for improving myself. I am always rebelling against society in one way or another. I uphold traditional values and I am religious. I am messy and always leave everything for last minute but when I clean I have a place for everything and is very structure. I have a really good memory. It's really hard for me to abandon relationships I always excuse people until one day I just let go. I am emotional but I know I come across as a thinker.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts