Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys.

I thought I managed to convincingly understand my personality type, but now I find myself questioning myself again.

So, based on my posts what do you guys think my personality type is?

Or should I write more posts before asking for your opinion?:confused:

·
Banned
167 Posts
Hi guys.

I thought I managed to convincingly understand my personality type, but now I find myself questioning myself again.

So, based on my posts what do you guys think my personality type is?

Or should I write more posts before asking for your opinion?:confused:
If you could fight against anyone and win, who would you choose?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really don't know? I don't really like fighting... :sad:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
317 Posts
The thing about really knowing who you are is to delve deep within yourself and look at yourself with an objective eye. Don't think about parts of yourself that you have developed with external motivations, think about what you really want and what you really need. You must be completely honest with yourself.

It took me a long time to really learn everything there was to know about me... I had to be honest with myself. I had to determine what my strengths were and what my weaknesses were... find out what I was truly afraid of and why.

I constantly evaluate myself and my motives. I will play little personality tests with myself. Such as imaging myself floating in the ocean with two islands before me. One island perhaps has someone special or special material goods, the other island has something else. Which island do I want to go to? Why? What is it about that thing that draws me to it.

I imagine myself facing a serious moral situation - someone I love has been hurt deeply. I know who did it and why they did it. What are all the scenarios that I might follow? In the scenarios of your mind, play them out with absolutely free reign, pretend no one is watching you, no one is judging you, you wouldn't get caught... what would you do? If you imagine yourself dressing as Rambo and chasing them down to kill them... are you comfortable with that? Would you imagine yourself being sneaky and tracking them and finding evidence and turning it in to the police?

The best way to know yourself is to test yourself. Eliminate external factors. Look only at yourself.

Once you know precisely who you are, then you can make piece with your personality. When you don't know who you are, it's difficult to understand. It's hard to feel safe and secure.

I wish you the best of luck and think you just need to do a little self-discovery.

Jinx

Reactions: fishier3000
1 - 7 of 7 Posts