Personality Cafe banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Of a future where technology is used to create a diverse amount of exhilarating experiences for people. A life with more adventure and excitement.

A future where people are fascinated and inspired by systems, theories, and manmade phenomenon.

A future where people devote their time towards learning, constructive fun, and facing some good challenges that test their physical and mental limits. Inspiration is highly valued.

A future where people live authentic, satisfying, and passionate lives. Nobody is lost without meaning in their life.

Is there any type of career I should consider that can work towards this vision?

·
Registered
4,208 Posts
Be someone that inspires, whatever profession you choose. :) I also have ideals, thought I'm a bit confused right now about my career path. Thought I hope that someday I could also inspire others. I even thought about making an animation by myself, so that I could inspire through it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.